Lambo Doors

Rone811

I have a new idea for new lambo doors which i can't go into with details but if archive this im sure that everyone would want them installed. ... i personally don't have the money to put up for patents, but i figure that if a person or manafacture was willing to put up the money for my idea i would give them a portion. my question is, and this can be someone with a show car or car club knowledge...does this happen or can it happen? how do i get started? im feel beaten up by trying to think of how i can get my idea to the right person and show it off to the world.

is that crazy talk?

you would be a savior to all the ricers out there. but if you have an idea, it doesnt hurt to go for it. its not crazy talk, i say make a prototype of what you wanna make, whore it out and if it sells then patent that bitch and sell them.

so then invest the money and do it on my car? but then its so easily can be reproduced. aren't there companies out there that do this sort of thing? what would you guys do in my situation? draw pictures...with crayons???

im gonna call these guys:

www.autoloc.com

if you have an idea, then you need to create a prototype. you cant just call a company and say, hey i have an idea, but i wont tell you unless you give me money. you need to create a prototype and present it to them. it costs money to make money

At the University of North Florida, the professors have to drop 20 grand for patent applications. The school picks up the tab and retains the rights for a few years and then lets them go back to their creators as part of their retirement packages.

The money goes into research for the most part. They need to verify that what you're claiming to be the inventor of hasn't already been invented. That process can drag for years and may even end up in litigation.

There are a slew of cases surrounding drugs extracted from Indian spices. The Indian government contends they, if anyone, should receive credit for drugs they have been using for 3,000 years. The US companies are slapping some fancy name on it and claiming to be the original inventors. The most outlandish one I have seen was a US company trying to patent the gene sequence for Basmati rice.

Bottom line, you need to sink your own money into a proto-type. Then sink more of your money into a patent attorney. Then you and your attorney can peddle your idea to obtain a financial backer that will fund your patent application, likely in exchange for production rights over a certain period of time.

I hope those are some bomb-ass lambo doors.

Edit: notice that most new products are still in the process of being verified, hence, "pat. pending" rather than the less frequent patent ID.

I don't think there's anything that hasn't been done at this point.

You'd have to have sliding doors that retract into the body of the car.

...although that's probably been done too.

yeah and a super wide body to make them fit.

I don't think there's anything that hasn't been done at this point.

You'd have to have sliding doors that retract into the body of the car.

...although that's probably been done too.

DONE!

Lincoln executives were concerned about the heavy and wide doors on the Mark VIII in the early 1990’s especially in large cities with tight parking spots. They were toying with the idea of a Mark VIII that had doors that disappeared beneath the car which would require no additional space for the doors to swing open in order to allow the occupant to exit or enter. Back in the day, the major auto makers would sub-contract their concept designs to other engineering firms who specialiazed in auto concepts and executions. In this particular case, this Lincoln Mark VIII was shipped over to Joalto Design Inc. near Detroit. Joalto holds numerous US Patents dealing with this vehicle chassis and body construction (see pictures of patent plaques in interior section below).

WHAT THE FAWK! WHY DONT THEY DO THAT MORE! NO MORE AHOLES IN THE PARKING LOT BANGING DOORS

thats exactly what i was thinking. but i wonder how bad the wear and tear is on that motor.

isnt that vid of the jaguar concepts? looks sick, but not something id want on my car. id go lambo doors for the parkin lot fix. dude, just get a junkyard chassis and do it on thet, doesnt need a motor or nething, just a door frame and door. then do your prototype on that.

Archived