my gsr thread

lceah

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine off a old ricer prelude that my honda buddy had in his garage. I gotta take the neon and all stuff off as well. I wonder what color is the neon. If it is red, it will go nice with the black, but if it any other color I might just sell it. The ricer did have taste though cause there was like seude material all over the car including the door panels.

Sooooo why are the zip ties on the springs?

If they're actually strong enough to contain springs..why, you must have a mushy ride but I'm sure that couldn't POSSIBLY be the case.

Good question....whats with those zip ties?

sometimes aftermarket coilovers dont have the tabs to secure the brake lines so they use zip ties. i had to do that on my integra when i had the apexi ws coilovers on them.

Zip ties and bungie cords are two essential ingredients in car tuning if you ask me.

But you prolly shouldn't...

Naw zip ties, super glue, and duck tape are mine.

Sometimes I used all three. But it was a temp thing.

Ahh yes... duct tape too. How could I forget?

I used the bungie cords to help support my sagging exhaust piping when I was too lazy to fabricate an extra hanger. Didn't work very long but you know...

bungine cords...now I'm getting ideas lol

what did you use them for John?

Bungie cords and duct tape are for the car. It's electrical tape for the bedroom...

So did my illumina's, though I cut them off so I could drop the shock lower in the fork.

Question.

What purpose did that serve, just out of curiosity?

Not a threadjack, could potentially be beneficial to myself and Lina as we ALL have Integra's.. LOL.

Archived