my gsr thread

lceah

Thanks all :)

I also got two sets of lock lug nuts :D

next, I'll get throttle body, intake manifold and intake and install all...then, I'll get the new ecu and chip/tune...and I won't order it! I'll go to a professional and let them do that specifically for my car!

and I need to get new rims/tires...if I only could find a nice set of 5-spoke white star-looking ones :D

EDIT: I almost crashed it yesterday...it was raining...but luckily I steered enough to gain traction and kept going :-

my friend (the one with the GT just hit his car's passenger side...now he thinks my car looks better than his lol)

and my other friend, who just got a crx and wants to put a B18C5 in, says I could have beat the guy in the g35 that wanted to race me yesterday! I didn't race! good job to me :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lina, you will be able to compete with g35s on the freeway if you get some bolt ons on that gsr. i was able to in my civic.

off the line, you will get smoked. but the freeway tends to even out alot of cars when it comes to speed and acceleration.

lol you guys...a bit older g35 coupe has 280 hp and rwd...around 3500 lbs...there were three big guys in there too...

if I had all the stuff I plan for my car in it, I could have kept up...at least??...lol

the guy was in third gear when he should have been in 2nd! so we can tell the driving!

:D I love you cool guys too :)

I can't wait to get all this stuff done...just gotta find time :D

I washed it and cleaned...some more pics :D

shift knob needs to be changed soon...I just put the stock one on for now until I get the greddy ball type...

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

progress?! :p

zip.jpg

lol I know I know...horrible of me to use zip ties lol...when I told Rick, while he was driving it, he said "that's the ricer in you, Lina"

lol I'm going to cut the zip ties soon when I find my wire cutter lol

jack.jpg

see my advanced jack? haha...but really, my arm was about to fall off lol

sprayed some more wd-40 on my camber kit

camber.jpg

and while I had the wd-40 out, I used it on my antenna! look at my "detailing skills" (hunggsr, aren't you proud? loool)

antenna.jpg

wd40.jpg

:D

I washed it today inside and out! :)

on a bit serious note, I ordered timing belt and cover and such and spark plugs and wires...it's time to do some maintenance

I'm still looking for rims/tires...

Archived