my gsr thread

lceah

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure Ben :)

lol the '07 Si I got tired of...and I was going to go off the cliff with it...integras I never got tired of :D...

and the name "futuredriftpricess" was because I was trying to perfect my drifting skills...and "drift princess" was like "DK: drift king" from Tokyo drift...lol...I know...cheesy but ya...

I love gsr's...I'm keeping this until it falls apart... :D I don't want to keep changing cars...

sure Ben :)

lol the '07 Si I got tired of...and I was going to go off the cliff with it...integras I never got tired of :D...

and the name "futuredriftpricess" was because I was trying to perfect my drifting skills...and "drift princess" was like "DK: drift king" from Tokyo drift...lol...I know...cheesy but ya...

I love gsr's...I'm keeping this until it falls apart... :D I don't want to keep changing cars...

well if he was drift king, then you should be drift queen....but then you would be DQ

DqLogo.JPG

mmm dairy queen

so what are you driving now?

Thanks Nancy :)

lol...but I'm single so that's why "princess"...

Rob would be my king :D hehehehe...

we don't have as many DQ's here though...we have more Krispy Kremes...lol

I just drive any of the extra cars of my family for now...this week hopefully my car will be ready :D

and I sold the si a long time ago...they offered me too good of a deal to not sell it...

Thanks Nancy :)

lol...but I'm single so that's why "princess"...

Rob would be my king :D hehehehe...

we don't have as many DQ's here though...we have more Krispy Kremes...lol

I just drive any of the extra cars of my family for now...this week hopefully my car will be ready :D

and I sold the si a long time ago...they offered me too good of a deal to not sell it...

LOL.

WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ROB?! LOL.

oh rob love you looooooong time

OH!

Giggity giggity goo! :o

I was told by my significant other not too long ago I'd be hardpressed to find another person like her.

I was like, "Don't be conceited."

She was like, "No, I mean one that'll put up with your off the wall ass."

I lol'd. :(

OMFG.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH. SHE OCCASIONALLY READS THIS, AND DOESN'T NEED AMMUNITION!

roffle. :(

but uh..anyways..back on track.

i be wantin teh' gsr.

Archived