Stupid Question...what's that button?

nickysamm

There's a place holder behind the handbrake on USDM models. That's where the aux light switch goes when the car comes equipped with a trans-top (since the trans-top button ends up on the gauge cluster). EDIT: I'm not sure since I don't drive a JDM or even Euro Sol, but it may also be there on cars without a trans-top. Anyhow, the main point it's the AUX LIGHT switch.

I got a little blinking LED light there that makes it look like I have a fancy security system when in fact all I have is blinking LED, haha.

Frank laying it down with the Honda knowledge... as usual.

Did someone before you install a security system and then unhook it. That's what happened on mine, so it was there and didn't work. The last owner just wired it again so he could flip a switch and make it blink.

i broke my light! i had a really bad day at work and i was driving home and i had my sterio blasted and the plastic part of the dash up by the windsheild was rattling like a mofo. so i started beating the crap out of my dash till i punched the light down inside of itself!

man....... i miss my little blinking light! i want it back! :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived