BuddySol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youre ghey. lol.

on another note look at this sh!t......

Honda_S2000_open1.jpg

Honda_S2000_open2.jpg

wow that looks horrible.....to me all 3 don't even come close in appearance to a stock ap1

idk i think the prices on the s2k with the mugen badging would be close to the $40k range and yea for that much as wel as better styling id much rather have a bmw 135i

concept1-slide2.gif

*Granted the one i posted is a concept and if gets produced will be more like $65k-75k

idk i think the prices on the s2k with the mugen badging would be close to the $40k range and yea for that much as wel as better styling id much rather have a bmw 135i

concept1-slide2.gif

*Granted the one i posted is a concept and if gets produced will be more like $65k-75k

I think you mistyped and meant 135tii because a 135i will never see 65k-75k and your picture is the tii.

I think you mistyped and meant 135tii because a 135i will never see 65k-75k and your picture is the tii.

yea i know the one pictured is the 135tii lol its why i said the one pictured will be more like 65-75

the 135i is at about $40k either way for $40k a twin turbo 3.0l i-6 putting out 300hp/300#tq is badass and pulls times not far off the new m3.

yea i know the one pictured is the 135tii lol its why i said the one pictured will be more like 65-75

the 135i is at about $40k either way for $40k a twin turbo 3.0l i-6 putting out 300hp/300#tq is badass and pulls times not far off the new m3.

The 135i's times are quite a bit off the New M3. The new M3 is mid 4's 0-60 and the 135i is low 5's (5.2 from what I've heard). The 135i is still a potent car. What I don't understand is why the specs show the 335 quicker than the 135. They have the same powerplants and the 135 weighs less, so it should be the quicker one.

The 135i's times are quite a bit off the New M3. The new M3 is mid 4's 0-60 and the 135i is low 5's (5.2 from what I've heard). The 135i is still a potent car. What I don't understand is why the specs show the 335 quicker than the 135. They have the same powerplants and the 135 weighs less, so it should be the quicker one.

really i hadnt seen that about the 335i being better. there was a comparrison done with the 335i, 135i, and '02 m3. they basically said the '02 m3 was better because of its lower cost. il try to find the link and post it up..

really i hadnt seen that about the 335i being better. there was a comparrison done with the 335i, 135i, and '02 m3. they basically said the '02 m3 was better because of its lower cost. il try to find the link and post it up..

An 02 M3 isn't the "New" M3 though. In any case both were around 4.5-4.6 to 60. I believe I read the 335i being 0-60 in 4.7-4.8 and the 135i in 5.2. Only thing I can think of is different gearing, but it does make sense to have the more expensive 335i to be faster....just seems weird with the same powerplant and the weight differences.

An 02 M3 isn't the "New" M3 though. In any case both were around 4.5-4.6 to 60. I believe I read the 335i being 0-60 in 4.7-4.8 and the 135i in 5.2. Only thing I can think of is different gearing, but it does make sense to have the more expensive 335i to be faster....just seems weird with the same powerplant and the weight differences.

sorry i should rephrase originally i was comparing the 135i to the new m3

but then i read a comparrison between the 135, 335, and '02 m3

here it is: http://www.egmcartech.com/2008/05/05/video...vs-2002-bmw-m3/

and

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...rticleId=125908

great! now they are ruinning the s2k!

bmw bleh

have you driven any before in good shape? they are very fun cars!

bmws ive driven:

'88 325xi 5spd--awsome braking and balance---best hugging seats out of em all aswell.

'93 325is 5spd---fun

'02 325ix auto----kinda boring

'02 2.5 z3 5spd---first experience in using the traction control system and it makes a huge difference and when the car wants to break loose around corners/wheel spin the car limits it enough to keep it on course, not like shutting it down and killing performance(i think this makes sense..)

lol I have...bunch of them...

I still say I rather drive the fwd for handling!

id agree that im more comfortable in fwd because those wernt my cars, (gf's family the e36 is her's) but the handeling is there on all fwd/rwd/awd the thing is once you loose it on fwd for the most part there is no saving it, rwd let off the throttle then back on it and ur goin straight again.

great! now they are ruinning the s2k!

bmw bleh

Have you ever seen an E30 M3? Probably the only BMW I would want to own and if I had 12k I would seriously have to consider one.....though I'd probably end up with a K-swapped Hatch so I could reliably run 12's or quicker n/a.

Have you ever seen an E30 M3? Probably the only BMW I would want to own and if I had 12k I would seriously have to consider one.....though I'd probably end up with a K-swapped Hatch so I could reliably run 12's or quicker n/a.

one of my dads friends bought one in mint condition from someone who did not know what they had, he scored it for...$3k and in the white blue paint scheme(idk if they had solid colors though..)

one of my dads friends bought one in mint condition from someone who did not know what they had, he scored it for...$3k and in the white blue paint scheme(idk if they had solid colors though..)

Geez. That's awesome. I'd love to have an E30 M3. Just a few simple mods and it would be such a sweet weekend autocross car (actually even bone stock it would be an awesome autocross car)

lol my friend's little brother has one in black...nicest simple lip kit, drilled rotors, nice brakes, some engine work but not running right now...

It's very good looking :D

lol my friend's little brother has one in black...nicest simple lip kit, drilled rotors, nice brakes, some engine work but not running right now...

It's very good looking :D

til the e90 m3 came out the e30 m3 was reveered to be the best yet.

Geez. That's awesome. I'd love to have an E30 M3. Just a few simple mods and it would be such a sweet weekend autocross car (actually even bone stock it would be an awesome autocross car)

You want a E30? its no M3 but i have a 1990 E30 back in germany where im stationed and it completely stock, nothing done to the car, even the stock steelies (BBS Meshies) are still on it, the guy at the inspection said it was the cleanest E30 he has seen in years.. it only has rust spots in the rear fender wells... its red and has a black hood, the red hood got dented, some d*ck headed german jumped on it when i went to the club one weekend, and the fender got dented that night also so the driverside fender is a offred... its a 5 speed drives great, i got to fix the shocks and radiator (like i said its completely stock, no parts have EVER been changed except the thermo i changed) let me know and ill see if i can get it shipped to the U.S. when i get back from iraq, oh and its a euro spec E30...

P.S. Its a 3.16i, same as the 3.18i but its lighter no powersteering and no electric windows or anything... So its pretty much race ready... Just hit me up for extra details if i didnt cover anything in here that you want to know

have you driven any before in good shape? they are very fun cars!

bmws ive driven:

'88 325xi 5spd--awsome braking and balance---best hugging seats out of em all aswell.

'93 325is 5spd---fun

'02 325ix auto----kinda boring

'02 2.5 z3 5spd---first experience in using the traction control system and it makes a huge difference and when the car wants to break loose around corners/wheel spin the car limits it enough to keep it on course, not like shutting it down and killing performance(i think this makes sense..)

bmw i owned

'95 M3 (E36) -- damn fun car, european spec. cuz i lived in germany at the time. it was silver.

• 7 months later...

Archived