2000 LS INTEGRA WITH GSR SWAP...NEED HELP!!!!

turbo dc2

ok guys need help big time. i just recently did a gsr swap in my 2000 ls. everythings in ready to start up when i go to start i got power n the motor cranks but no fuel pump n no spark. wat could that be i been switchin back n forth with stock ls harness n a 99 gsr harness also ls computer n p28 with skunk 2 step down. with the different setups im still getting the same problem no fuel pump kickin on n no spark but power everywhere else cause the motor cranks n everything inside works. i was thinkin it was something relays but thats 2 different circuit, so now im thinkin did the integras come with like an anti-threft system or something thats lockin it in a safe mode??? anything helpful thanks

ok guys need help big time. i just recently did a gsr swap in my 2000 ls. everythings in ready to start up when i go to start i got power n the motor cranks but no fuel pump n no spark. wat could that be i been switchin back n forth with stock ls harness n a 99 gsr harness also ls computer n p28 with skunk 2 step down. with the different setups im still getting the same problem no fuel pump kickin on n no spark but power everywhere else cause the motor cranks n everything inside works. i was thinkin it was something relays but thats 2 different circuit, so now im thinkin did the integras come with like an anti-threft system or something thats lockin it in a safe mode??? anything helpful thanks

use the original harness that came with the car and add the wires you need for vtec. Please check fuse for fuel pump. If you spray carb cleaner in the throttle body does it start?

sounds like an immobiliser to me. but it cant be. hard to say dude. we have no idea what youve done exactly. you should be running the 99 GSR harnes cause it already has vtec wired into it. make it easier. in some cases , the 99 harness and the 00 harness will be different. some 99 tegs run OBD2A still. so if your trying to start your car with the P28 , and your using an OBD2B-OBD1 conversion harness or stepdown as you call it , it wont work. what year ecu do you have? same as swap?

sounds like an immobiliser to me. but it cant be. hard to say dude. we have no idea what youve done exactly. you should be running the 99 GSR harnes cause it already has vtec wired into it. make it easier. in some cases , the 99 harness and the 00 harness will be different. some 99 tegs run OBD2A still. so if your trying to start your car with the P28 , and your using an OBD2B-OBD1 conversion harness or stepdown as you call it , it wont work. what year ecu do you have? same as swap?

nope i have the stock 2000 ls ecu n obd1 p28

doesnt matter , it will start and idle it no problem. his problem lies in pinouts i beleve but i could be wrong. fuk knows whats done or cut or anything.

Why would you try to run an OBD1 ECU, much less an LS ecu on a obd2 car with a vtec modeled engine?

WITHOUT a jumper?

well the cars an ls in the first place im trying to run it with my p28 with my skunk 2 harness but i thought maybe the ecu took a crap so i put the stock computer back in to see if that was the problem

doesnt matter , it will start and idle it no problem. his problem lies in pinouts i beleve but i could be wrong. fuk knows whats done or cut or anything.

nothings cut but harness's r in mint condition i lost insurance so i sold my ls longblock n bought a gsr longblock n put my ls tranny on it then put it in my car with the ls harness for now until i got a vtec one but when i went to start i had this problem well at first one of my grounds werent good so i replaced it now the motor cranks but no fuel pump or spark so i bought a 99 gsr harness thinkin that could be it n nothing

Archived