Anybody remember this

94typersol

How is it that no matter what i post honda related or not i always get a negative response.im not pissed off or anything but its sad that most people on hear hate on me because of metal floorboards and clear taillights.somebody always has something bad to say about anything i post,but yet everybody on hear is quick to jump and say im stupid because i get annoyed.what is everybodys problem with me man.i aint on hear starting crap or anyhting like that im just tired of every time i post something NO MATTER WHAT IT IS i get people hateing on me.come on people im hear for the same reason everybody else is,to learn,talk about and enjoy hondas.its annoying to have to deal with this type of stuff.im not hear ot cause trouble or crap like that.sorry i pissed off yall little in crowd but im not gonna stop posting stuff i built my car the way i like it.and not the way most people on hear think is right.

i bet i get called stupid,rice,a troll,annoying,dum,retarted,and anything else that people can come up with.

I don't know what to say...

On the one hand I agree with you, that alot of people here need to chill out a little bit. If you don't have anything nice to say that isn't constructive criticism, then don't say it. Hence why I didn't post in this thread until now....

On the other hand, you have to realize that most of what people say here are just jokes. Some may be directed at you, but most here were just directed at the song itself. Anywho, it's basically just people's lame attempt at being witty in an online forum. Honestly, what kind of responses were you expecting when you posted that link anyways?

I don't know what to say...

On the one hand I agree with you, that alot of people here need to chill out a little bit. If you don't have anything nice to say that isn't constructive criticism, then don't say it. Hence why I didn't post in this thread until now....

On the other hand, you have to realize that most of what people say here are just jokes. Some may be directed at you, but most here were just directed at the song itself. Anywho, it's basically just people's lame attempt at being witty in an online forum. Honestly, what kind of responses were you expecting when you posted that link anyways?

I understand that its not that i cant take a joke its that no matter what i post somebody has something hateful to say and im tired of it.i mean dude how would you feel if no matter what you posted people ragged on yo.i'm not hear to argue,fight,or fuk with anybody but because I posted a video of my car and some people on hear seem to think that their op is how cars should be moded im a fuking ricer.their seems to be this little in crowd that thinks they are in charge of the forum and if somebody has something on their car or says something they dont like they get the whole forum to start bashing.if people hear dont like me dont post on my thread.SIMPLE RIGHT?i'm tired of being judged by the color of my taillights and my valve cover.plus when people start ragging on me for no reason and i shoot back im the bad guy taht has no control and needs to be banned.people take this forum waaaaaaay to serious its really sad to see so many people get so hurt over a little video.its sad to see people getting so bent out of shape to the point that they got to rag on me every chance they get because of the way my cars look.but thanks for being kool about man.

rofl @ "judged by the color of my taillights"

I understand where you're coming from but think about my last statement seriously. A lot of times people shouldn't post at all if it's not a compliment or constructive criticism.

...At the same time, people should seriously consider the purpose of posting a new topic. I'm really not saying this like an a-hole, this is a serious question:

"What went through your head when you posted that? What did you expect people to say?"

Honestly, even if someone in the "in-crowd" posted that, it would get the same responses...from the same people.

As for your car...I had probably one of the riciest cars on this forum...but I'm still here. Nobody gave me any real attitude about it. They gave suggestions about what they would do to change it. I honestly didn't care about the appearance at that time, so I just started asking about performance upgrades instead, and everyone was more than willing to help out.

So basically, when you post pics of your car, you are asking for opinions. So take them, good and bad. If you don't want other people's opinions, then you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Well I'm confused as to how you got all butt hurt over this. There really is nothing in this thread that, as I see it, that is intentionally hateful to you directly. Most of it is directed at the video, so you just need to calm down a little bit.

Archived