I NEED HELP!!!!!

James Nguyen

I was wondering how much psi can i handle with a stock motor? ??? Also will anything go wrong. I was told that It might can handle 8 psi. Can someone help me here??? :crazy: What can i change out that wont cost too much but will work with the motor and not blow it up. I also have another problem. As you can tell im new to this so take it easy on me but the I dont know but when i start my motor the side where my harmonic balancer shakes very badly and I dont know what it is someone tell me plzzzz. It knocks very bad like metal against metal..............helppppp

Im not driving it right at this moment. I am getting a used motor to put in it. I was asking so I can get it ready before I slap the new motor on. Now is it better to change out the motor or just rebuild the bottom half of my block??? Also is it possible for me to do it myself?

as long as it doesnt come part , usually your block is still good. if it is a spun bearing , hel need a crank and at least one new rod as well. the bottoms are cheap , buy a new shortblock.

Ok so I should just try and change out my bottom block right?? That's a cheaper way to do it then..Thank you guys sooo much you guys are alot of help. But no one told me how much boost I can handle when I get if fixed..lol I might just but a new motor and take the old one and fix it up while it is out.... thnx :thumbsup: How much would you think it would cost to get those parts( crank,rod and bearing).

Archived