Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

just a startup vid right now guys , sorry. i will have a vid of it doing its thang on here i promise , tomorrow i hope. never had time tonite.

th_Picture018.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here you go: :D

thanks guys for support. hey hung youl hate me , lol , cause we are far away and of course the chances of me working on your car is nill and none , lol. but if i had your car here right now , and you gave me 5200 bucks , i could give you back your car with a K20A2 in it , including Kpro , hybrid harness , and mount kit. done , everything. i know of a few cheap swaps around right now , teehehe.

got the turbo D hatch all together and running tonite , im tired , will post pics and a little vid tomorrow guys. runs mint.

snail shell = turbocharger only

how much are you looking to spend on the kit? do you plan on swapping the d-sereis at any point? thoe are the 2 questions you have to ask your self, with many to follow.

that doesn't look like a bad kit. however for $2500 i'd still peice one together. but like i said that kit looks a little more legit than the last one.

mk...and for the 94 del sol s it would only be 1500...and thats not to bad of a price....what does everyone eles think?

yeah but that doesnt have a intercooler, boost controller, or a BOV

I don't know much about turbos but I know you can get a half-decent kit for 2500 and piece together a real decent kit for that much if you find all the pieces individually and are savvy about it.

mk..thank u all....now on to the next issue does anyone wanna sell a greddy PRofec B-Spec2 boost controller????????

dont think youre gonna find one on here. best bet is ebay, google, or honda-tech

dude, greendelsol man, just wait for the money nd do alot more research before you even start, i have a feeling it will save you alot of time and money. im plannin on dooin a boost and rebuild on a D16z6. ive been researchin for like 6 or 7 months now, and i still dnt really know what i need to. these guys on here are great tho, some of the guys really kno theyre stuff, and always take cranny at his word, this guy knows his stuff. by the way, cranny, did u do any internal work or machining to that z6 before boosting? if so what did u do/use?

that is a D16A6 bottom end , bored i beleve .5mm(.020) over. vitara pistons , eagle H rods , arp 2000 bolts. its blockgaurded. running OEM headgasket. the block and the girdle were notched to give clearance for the rods to pass by. its running an OBD1 D15B head and cam.

i have one more question.....i was talking about the turbo arounds soem friends ...and he came running out of no were saying not ot do it cuz its just a wast in money!....he said that i have to get it tuned every 4 weeeks or soo.....and that it wasnt worth it.....now...how much of this is true?

Archived