Honda Forums Design a T-Shirt Comp

SebSol

After seeing the tee that TSJohn made, thought it might be an idea to have a competition for the members to create t-shirt designs, of which maybe the moderators would pic a winner, and for their design to become the official tee design for the site?

Just an idea at the mo, any input guys?

yeah would be better that way!

Ok then folks, if you have an idea for a T-shirt design then post it up here, then we'll have a poll to decide the winner.

Few simple rules...

1. T-shirt designs must be on either a Black or White t-shirt (although this may change, this is due to price of the t-shirts, coloured ones might be more expensive to buy and to print on??).

2. Designs must incorporate the HondaForums.com logo as displayed at the top of the websites page. (doesn't have to be just a straight logo, get thinking about it to make the design interesting)

3. Designs must be submitted by the 1st February 2008

4. T-shirts cannot slander any particular member, no matter how funny. (no angel wings lol)

5. Make it something that you and other would want to wear, not just your average geeky forum tee if u get what i mean!

6. Get imaginative!

Quality of the designs doesnt matter, e.g. if its just a quick sketch or whatever, design will be tidied up for final printed Tee (if we can find someone to do them!)

any other ideas for the competition just say!

Edited by seb.james

yeah would be better that way!

Ok then folks, if you have an idea for a T-shirt design then post it up here, then we'll have a poll to decide the winner.

Few simple rules...

1. T-shirt designs must be on either a Black or White t-shirt (although this may change, this is due to price of the t-shirts, coloured ones might be more expensive to buy and to print on??).

2. Designs must incorporate the HondaForums.com logo as displayed at the top of the websites page. (doesn't have to be just a straight logo, get thinking about it to make the design interesting)

3. Designs must be submitted by the 1st February 2008

4. T-shirts cannot slander any particular member, no matter how funny. (no angel wings lol)

5. Make it something that you and other would want to wear, not just your average geeky forum tee if u get what i mean!

6. Get imaginative!

Quality of the designs doesnt matter, e.g. if its just a quick sketch or whatever, design will be tidied up for final printed Tee (if we can find someone to do them!)

any other ideas for the competition just say!

Not even if they are Honda wings? LOL...

hf-wings.gif

using paint...photoshop would look MUCH better if I only were good at using it lol...

maybe a bit "geeky"...or it's hard to "print" but I think if done right it can be very eye-catching...

you guys get the idea...maybe also writing the "forums"...

hf.jpg

As long as you guys can come up with a good design that's screen printable (ie solid colors no more than 4 or 5) then we can have them printed by Kurt Brunetto. I've done work through him in the past and he's excellent quality at reasonable prices.

http://www.brunettotshirts.com/

if u think the rules need changing just say so EMP_EM1...i just thought id put a few in!

well shall there be another one? so that people can only use a limited amount of colours, say limit to 5?

lol that logo actually looks pretty cool BuddySol!

Edited by seb.james

Well now I definitely want one!

a shirt or a bitch slap?

I most certainly would wear a nicely done HF shirt. I would prefer a ball cap myself, but a t-shirt would be fine.