MP3 Interface for Accord

amar

Hi,

I was looking for an MP3 interface for my Honda Accord 2006 EX-L, there is no GPS in my car.........

I found Blitzsafe HON/AUX DMX V.2X as suitable one, but I was not sure whether we can get a better one than this. As we cannot get the display on our music system if we install this one.

Can any one suggest me if we can find any other interface for Accord.......

Thanks

Amar

What is it? An aux input?

I saw it listed for $100..so you might be better off just getting a new head unit altogether.

Yes it is an AUX input which can be fitted to our XM radio..........

so you mean to say that I need to get a whole new head for the sterio ........

dude take it down a notch. normal lettering without the bold is fine.

Thank you for your suggesion, but it was automatically showing me bold........

so I carried the same..........

Yes it is an AUX input which can be fitted to our XM radio..........

so you mean to say that I need to get a whole new head for the sterio ........

I don't understand what kind of setup you currently have.

Only reason I suggested a new head unit is because I have a Pioneer Premier which is XM compatible. Although I don't have an AUX input, I'm sure you can find plenty that do. And they shouldn't be much more than that add-on you're looking at.

If you have the stock head unit with the XM option, then you probably want to keep the stock asthetic look, in which case you might prefer to just get this add on.

I'm confused if you have a seperate XM unit though....?

• 4 months later...
Hi,

I was looking for an MP3 interface for my Honda Accord 2006 EX-L, there is no GPS in my car.........

I found Blitzsafe HON/AUX DMX V.2X as suitable one, but I was not sure whether we can get a better one than this. As we cannot get the display on our music system if we install this one.

Can any one suggest me if we can find any other interface for Accord.......

Thanks

Amar

Was wondering if you still needed help. If so, you should go to PeripheralElectronics.com. Select your make, model, and year on upper left hand side of the page. Results will come up and what you would be interested in is PXAMG and PGHHD1. Copied from site:

"This device directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions, and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged. The interface is expandable, by adding the HDRT you will receive digital radio stations that can not be received with a standard tuner. Experience HD Radio and hear FM in CD quality, and AM at FM quality!"

Sounds like what you were looking for. Your artists, albums, etc will also be displayed on radio. If any other help, reply or PM me!

Archived