camber kit

rozensky

the tires are leaning into the inner fender well? if so lower the car or move the camber to so the top of the tire comes out more its a + effect if i remember correctly. thats what you need to do. you have a negative camber right now i beleive you need a 0 or less of a negavtive.

• 4 weeks later...
the tires are leaning into the inner fender well? if so lower the car or move the camber to so the top of the tire comes out more its a + effect if i remember correctly. thats what you need to do. you have a negative camber right now i beleive you need a 0 or less of a negavtive.

the camber kit should have FIXED any rubbing that may have occured prior to installing the kit. if its now running after, clearly its not set right and needs adjustment.

• 3 weeks later...

have you had it aligned?? if you tell the guy that does the alignment that you camber kits and a coke i bet you he will adjust it for you..

also did you put it on all 4 wheels?? if so and if the fender is chewing the wall of your tire and not the top, you can "roll" your fender wells, back in the day we used to do it with a wooden bat and some guts!! good luck

Archived