Opinions on Wheels

Here's a few wheels I've been looking at. Just wondering what you guys think of any of them. What are your favs?

There's a few styles and colors. I tried to get 17s, but some only had 18s and 19s.

Also, I was wondering what would be necessary to put say 17s or 18s on the back, and 16s or 17s on the front (in other words a smaller wheel up front)?

Would I be able to get the same size sidewall tire?

The reason I'm asking is to make it sit slightly lower in front. Is this a common thing?

Anyways, here's some pics....

borbetls.jpg Borbet LS

gram57max.jpg Gram Light 57Max

gram57opt.jpg Gram Light 57Opt

kazerakza.jpg Kazera KZ-A

motegitaktouge.jpg Motegi Trak Touge

motegitraklite19.jpg Motegi Traklite

ozrecord.jpg OZ Record

oztribeevo.jpg OZ Tribe Evo

ssrcrs.jpg SSR CRS

ssrcrsblack.jpg SSR CRS

7 looks okay. That's just entirely too much gunmetal color for me. Your car, your money though.

You're welcome to stagger but it's liable to look funny. I've never really seen it done with any kinda Honda.

I didn't know if staggering would make it look better or ghey. You're right, probably ghey, since it's not rwd, lol.

In general, do you guys like white, gunmetal or black? And lip or no lip?

Depending on the car, really. Gunmetal looks good on most vehicles, especially on black. Dunno how it'd look on a car in similar color. White would look good on your car. And it'd all depend on the lip in my opinion.

I agree ^

I don't want my car to be flashy at all. I already had that once. :p

I know that if anything really stands out, it's just gonna make the car more of a target than anything else.

So I like the color matching.

5 and 7 is just a matter of lip or no lip. Tough choice.

number 5 without a doubt....

4 = dont suit the car, they look too 'racey'

7= too common looking, too plain, look like 1000 other wheels

10= nice wheels, but I wouldn't get them in black, black wheels when you're driving along just look like steelies, and also im feeling that they are too race-inspired to match the standard car.

yeah i agree, out of those get 5. not feeling the black wheels on your car, and 7 the spokes are kinda weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived