Ohhhhhhh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god

Kegger

I was just cruising around on the interwebs and decided to drop in on King motorsports. Clicked on the contact info and almost sh!t myself. I'm like three hours from them. I did not know this. I'm going to have to venture out there one of these days and see if I can get some stuffage for the sol.

The nearest performance parts STORE near me is in Jacksonville at the moment. The nearest shop is right up the road. Home to the fastest Civic in Nor Fla.

I used to have one near me back in Bennington, VT called Big Biys Toys but i heard they closed down not sure though. and there is one up here in Anchorage, AK that i havn't gone to yet called Underground Performance.

I used to have one near me back in Bennington, VT called Big Biys Toys but i heard they closed down not sure though.

Oh snap. There's one about 20 mins from me called Big Boys Toys that closed down about a year ago I think.

Apparently you haven't heard Kegger, they are well known for taking what they put into the car if you get my drift. Becareful bro, dont go to them or Beeyond Engineering, not worth it.

Archived