Civic Smoking A Camaro SS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what else is new, lol hatch back is light weight, has the right tuning, can smoke the majority of SS's

Yea, as long as the aforementioned SS is stock. Rotfl.

10k > 35k

Civic 3000 + K20a2 4000+ tuned 2000+ kewl crap

i like that better than spending more on a car just as fast.

rofl sure that's less likely to be stolen and isn't a crapbox from the factory. build quality pales in comparison to the camaro.

and uh, you should REALLY quit pricing the ss as new. the newest one rolled off the line 6 years ago. they're MUCH cheaper.

and if you wanna play the money game you can get a bolt on lt1 f-body for about 5K that'll run right beside it.

rofl sure that's less likely to be stolen and isn't a crapbox from the factory. build quality pales in comparison to the camaro.

and uh, you should REALLY quit pricing the ss as new. the newest one rolled off the line 6 years ago. they're MUCH cheaper.

and if you wanna play the money game you can get a bolt on lt1 f-body for about 5K that'll run right beside it.

and still have a/c, interior, sound deadening, power steering... the civic is kick ass but my ears would be shot after a 2 hour trip back to school, my back would prolly be hurting, and i'd hotter than hell during a summer trip.

and still have a/c, interior, sound deadening, power steering... the civic is kick ass but my ears would be shot after a 2 hour trip back to school, my back would prolly be hurting, and i'd hotter than hell during a summer trip.

Pretty much. That car might be fast but it's not practical.

but one thing: sound of VTEC >> V8 huff n puff...haha

sound of big cammed v8 idle >> all.

I like the sounds emitted from the tailpipe/open header that will scare women and children....

vtakkk engaging.... :: shrugs shoulders:: eh, not for me.

ever hear a high compression big cammed non vtec engine at idle pyro? pretty wild too man , lol. but when you have double the explosions , you can make double the noise , lol. as far as sounds goes , theres nothing sweeter than a fire breathing big block V8 hemi running open headers or dumps , its that simple.

lol. as far as sounds goes , theres nothing sweeter than a fire breathing big block V8 hemi running open headers or dumps , its that simple.

well... maybe nothing sweeter than the roots, whining out above the idle lope is what you meant to say right?

nothing like a good ole gas guzzling, ozone burning, destroyer of the environment big block, thats for sure.

Archived