turbo or supercharger

Honda_boyd0.ob

whats your goal with the car?

Edit: Only turbokit i found foryour car was a Drag kit $3000+. As for supercharges i those will be alot harder to find. But for #g's i think your better off swapping the motor for a B16 or B18

whats your goal with the car?

Edit: Only turbokit i found foryour car was a Drag kit $3000+. As for supercharges i those will be alot harder to find. But for #g's i think your better off swapping the motor for a B16 or B18

i just want somthing fast. i only have 90hp in it now. and its going to take me some time to buy a K. but for now im doing some reseach on rwd crx setups and i wana try the "impossible" f20c swap into my crx but thats big money and lots of time so for now i want do build a 300hp d15b2

to build a 300 horse D15 your better off and waiting till you buy a k if thats what you want to do. Because i can tell you right now if you built that d15 you'll have about $2000+ easy in it and thats getting parts at crazy low prices, that also doesn't even include the dyno time. The setup i'm looking at doing in my car when i get my GSR motor in will run me about $3000 or so plus dyno time. However that should put my car around the 600horse range with the GT35r.

to build a 300 horse D15 your better off and waiting till you buy a k if thats what you want to do. Because i can tell you right now if you built that d15 you'll have about $2000+ easy in it and thats getting parts at crazy low prices, that also doesn't even include the dyno time. The setup i'm looking at doing in my car when i get my GSR motor in will run me about $3000 or so plus dyno time. However that should put my car around the 600horse range with the GT35r.

so i should wait and swap to K and boost that? If i get a K its gonna be a K24a not k20a type r

Archived