b18a1 into Civic

I am not going to lie I have never done anything on imports. I got a b18a1 and need to install it into a 1989 civic hatchback with a d15 in it. I need to know what parts will have to be modified, motor mounts or exhuast perhaps any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

you are gonna need b series into an EF mount set, be series shifting linkage, and axles, thats it. it's not a vtec motor so the wiring harness you have should work fine. other than thats its a plug and play swap.

if its an OBD0 swap , and the car your putting it into is MPFI , your good to go. get mounts and axles. shift linkage will need to be modified.

if its an OBD0 swap , and the car your putting it into is MPFI , your good to go. get mounts and axles. shift linkage will need to be modified.

well since you said it was a d15 and im assuming its stock as a rock, you would need the b-series mounts for a 88-91 (hasport) and also the shift linkage from the integra. Axles too. and you will need to convert to MPFI as I believe yours is DPFI

Archived