Happy new year Honda Forums!

SebSol

lol well its over and done with in the UK! thank f*ck!

ok you guys ave got another 2 hours left of 2007, im in 2008 baby, yeah!

and dam I've got a bad head, just been out on town, got a taxi back n legged it from it cos i couldnt be arsed to pay 15 quid (30 dollars) for the ride, managed to fall in to a load of bushes on the run n got a mahoosive big lump on my head now, lol! its all good though!

Happy New Year, folks.

I had a party at my house for all my friends I won't be seeing again for 6 months. Everyone had to come in high-class clothes and then we all got wasted together. Good times. I'll post some pics later if I get the chance.

New Year's Resolution: quit smoking. So far this is my second day without them. Wish me luck.

Happpppy New Year :) I've been high on air since the beginning of this year so it's awesome :D

John, good luck but you don't need luck...you can do it :)

my new year's resolution: move out of Cali...so I have a lot to do to make it happen and it will happen :)