another car

VR17

what do you think i should plan to get?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think i should plan to get?

• NSX
    • RX7
    • M3

so about to buy another car, i have about 10k saved up, thinking about selling the legend, since alot of my homies roll in nicer cars, and are much faster. anyways, i might just plan on getting another car and just keep the legend. but want something ballin.. my friend has a M3, its a nice ride only con i can think of is, its not that much faster then a gsr, and no power seats, some come in option. the rx7 is a nice car, i just dont wanna worry about the changing the seal, when it gose out. im leaning more towards the nsx.

95NSX-01.JPG

blitz_rx7.jpg

799619867ec98e961b8zp5.jpg

these car posted are random pics from our friend, the internet. ninja.gif

True, the NSX is really nice but the M3 is prolly a lot more comfortable. If you don't keep the Legend, I'd go with the M3. If you do keep the legend, then the NSX for sure. That way you won't ever have to compromise between speed and comfort.

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of people saying NSX for the fact it is a Honda forum. I like the NSX, I want one for a daily, because they are cheap, but sick looking, but I would go M3. RX7 is nice, but I hear working on them is not fun.

Plus, the M3 is faster.

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of people saying NSX for the fact it is a Honda forum. I like the NSX, I want one for a daily, because they are cheap, but sick looking, but I would go M3. RX7 is nice, but I hear working on them is not fun.

Plus, the M3 is faster.

I agree an NSX would be awesome but I think I'd go M3 because Ive always loved the 3 series BMWs.

my friend beats me in everything,

nice civic, nicer integ

l_afff9e9c34d17013981b11479609eb36.jpg

his civic on left sold, he still drive that integ

l_6847eb6b104348151ead4c7abb986e8a.jpg

and now he just bought a 3 series.. f**ker

if i get a M3, he'l be a dumbass for not getting one

besides, i give him major props on all of his rides..

bmw you have to always replace the suspension cuz it will brake... they are made to flex to give u an amazing ride... but that causes them to be pron to breaking

but they are so nice and comfy i would still get one any way :-p

I test drove an M3, and would not want anything else besides it as my next car. Hopefully sometime next year. The SMG shifts faster than a Ferrari 360 F1. They're actually pretty reliable for what they are, except they go through tires quick. When something does go wrong though, mucho $$$.

Plus it's the only one out of those three that's still being made today :thumbsup:

Archived