Turbo on my d16y8 engine

Miamishatchback02

fastest diesel truck ive been in was a duramax with bigger turbo and a bully dog kit. cant remember if its the one he had propane spray on but the truck was fukin insane , it spun the whole way through the first 2 gears. i can assure you , no stock or bolt on civic or integra was keeping up to it. had like 500 horse and same in torque if not more. crazy truck.

I dunno how they do it in Canada but bigger turbo'd/higher boost and tuned diesel trucks down here are making something along the neighborhood of 800 or 900 horses with WELL over 1,000 ft/lbs tq.

this would maybe busted , he ran it conservatively cause of warranty and what not. he actualy had to take it all off once to take it to the dealer to service something , lol. i think that little control unit has like 6 different settings? , maybe more im not sure. was only in it the once. not into that scene really.

this would maybe busted , he ran it conservatively cause of warranty and what not. he actualy had to take it all off once to take it to the dealer to service something , lol. i think that little control unit has like 6 different settings? , maybe more im not sure. was only in it the once. not into that scene really.

Yea. Hypertech and Superchips have 6-stage programmers. They make QUITE a drastic change in performance.

Archived