Pics from teh SoCal meet

TS John

Here they are.

These are the pics I took at Ricky's pad when we were waiting for him to show up. (Sorry, Rick, but we couldn't resist.)

The house, his room, and his cats...

SANY0100.jpg

SANY0101.jpg

SANY0102.jpg

SANY0109.jpg

This is where Rick HFs!

SANY0106.jpg

Me waiting for Rick

SANY0110.jpg

Got a little Captain in me

SANY0107.jpg

Lina lookin' cute with Rick's monkey

SANY0105.jpg

Rick gets home

SANY0111.jpg

Then slices off my nipple since we went in his room without him

SANY0112.jpg

Regrettably no, which is why I'm posting pics from my home right now. Woulda been nice but just not in the cards right now. I got a bunch of stuff to take care of before my trip.

It was nice, though, when I got home. After a full day of travel I come home and 6 of my friends are chillin' out playing xbox360 in my basement. We're watching Hard Boiled right now. Crazy days.

it was fun...we all played video games crashing cars :D

we were thinking of driving through the states and picking everyone up...through Texas and Florida and up to PA and VA and all...

Rick, you are lucky the pics are censored lol...

Frank, what happened to your car?

Thanks John for the pics...

meets are fun...let's all plan the summer meet now :)

Well my car had CEL. At first I thought I didn't tighten the gas cap again...which has happened and freaked me out, but all in all pretty normal. Then after a couple of miles the VSA light and Warning light went off. No noticeable sluggishness at first but you could tell something wasn't right. The car has been sitting at the dealer and I just got the phone call today that it was a P0302: Low Compression in the 2nd cylinder. Honda will have to tear down the cylinder to see what happened, but they can't do that until a GM and some other people are in the area (determine if it's under warranty and what not). So I won't know the fate of my car till Thursday.

It's not like I drove the car hard...remember I told you guys that I barely even speed in the thing. Never touched VTEC on a regular basis...like every once in a while on a cold night hitting an on ramp, but even then I never bounced off the limiter. So I dunno...I'm very puzzled at how this could happen...

It looks like another crazy time, wish I could've been there. As I said tho, I was busy figuring out what the hell was wrong with my car.

Dude, that sucks! I hope it can get fixed for you under warranty. That ain't something that's supposed to happen, specially in a honda that you barely push to the limits.

I thought Lina's sister's spectra was gonna have some mad problemos when we were driving all over everywhere at warp speed. Guess Koreans are figuring their stuff out.

gl with the s2k...it should be under warranty! :)

lol John, I don't think those cars are any good hence me not wanting to drive it so much to not kill it...but it gets better gas than the other...I once almost flipped that car keeping up with my friend's modded civic (EM)...good thing I wasn't driving the suv...well, you guys know my driving is AWESOME! lol awesomely crazy! hahaha...can't wait to get my car! :D

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think the little miniature MD meet is happening unless you and Repsol come down tomorrow, since I leave this weekend. You can do that, it's just short notice so I dunno if you'll be available.

Archived