Check out my mounts

alex37211

Two of them are busted.

I'm putting this 97 GSR motor into my 95 Civic EG.

Can I use mounts from a 91 Integra LS? Cause' I have access to those for free.

Also, should I buy inserts for them even if they're in good shape?

I don't have a lot of money to spend after buying this Teg.

myteg010.jpg

myteg009.jpg

myteg011.jpg

i agree, by some good mounts, but if you need to yes the ls motor mounts will work, all b-series engines use the same mounts. if you want, you can by some polyeurothane out of a tube from home depot and fill the mounts up completely on the inside and it'll hold just as strong as after markets...

i agree, by some good mounts, but if you need to yes the ls motor mounts will work, all b-series engines use the same mounts. if you want, you can by some polyeurothane out of a tube from home depot and fill the mounts up completely on the inside and it'll hold just as strong as after markets...

the driver side mount is not the same as the one you have has 3 bolts and the 91 has 2. you would have to change the mount bracket. it looks like it was in an accident, if so check the mount bracket to the engine and see if it cracked the block or pulled the threads out.......

Archived