Engines, and Engine swaps for CRX

Si-R_Raze

Alright here's the deal, the valve dropped in my B16, and so I'm lookin for a new engine for my baby, she's ecventually gonna be a show car. So for right now, as its my only car, I need all help I can get in finding an engine that is compatible with my 90 Si-R, for a relatively low price. Please give me all the available information you have.

i agree with the gsr, usdm gsr is still stronger than the jdm b16a and prolly the same $$.. i say the gsr just for the displacement

if its just a show car get another b16a. Is it an original SIR? if so better to keep it stock. If you aren't gonna use your old b16 can I get at it as I need a cylinder head to cut up and dissect. If within driving distance I will get if not I pay for shipping

Well its a combo Show/Street car. I want it to look good for the Shows, but perform if I want it too. Horseman- where you live? Im just outside of Little Rock Arkansas. I've got no use for it, cept if I wanna rebuild it and experiment. Which since I dont know much bout engines, I probably would just give it away.

Well its a combo Show/Street car. I want it to look good for the Shows, but perform if I want it too. Horseman- where you live? Im just outside of Little Rock Arkansas. I've got no use for it, cept if I wanna rebuild it and experiment. Which since I dont know much bout engines, I probably would just give it away.

i live out in cali but how much is the shipping? If you want we can experiement with it for your vehicle. if you want to build a race motor or something. But let me know.