personally, i loved being on nextel/sprint. but then again, i love any phone that i can't break in 5 minutes which is why the nextels were wonderful for me. then they fracked me over with a $1000 bill that they refused to itemize or deal with so I left for AT&T. AT&T's service center & coverage are great... but they've done the same thing that sprint did. We paid our bill, and as soon as the payment went through they charged us another $400 and cut our lines, but won't explain what the charges are for, AND we never recieved an invoice for that. So I've been without a cell phone for 2 months while we bicker with AT&T and hopefully it'll get sorted out by next week.

Eitherway, i have the Razr V3xx Platinum. Seeing as I don't use my phone for anything other than playing tetris and sending text messages, it's pretty much perfect for me. I have an LG shine as a backup incase I manage to break this one but so far it's held up pretty well, even with all the abuse i've given it! Chris has the Iphone... that thing's freakin' amazing!!!!! I almost want one but I can't justify the price for something I'll never really use much. Also, it wouldn't fit in most of my handbags. lol. Only downside to the Iphone we've found is that he's had to return it twice for repairs & maintence and then have a new one back in january because it wasn't taking calls or messages and was randomly deleting emails etc.

edit- I forgot to say, the best phone I've ever had though was the first generation british LG Chocolate. I never had a problem with it- not even with accidental calls or suchlike and the battery life on it was amazing. It's just a shame that t-mobile doesn't have great coverage where my mom lives. I was so pissed when i found out that even though it's an unlocked phone none of the carriers over here would let me use it.

Apple just announced support for Microsoft Exchange, push email, and a ton of other apps today for the iPhone.

iPhone > Blackberry

You know what I didnt quite understand that announcement, I just purchased my phone a little over 2 1/2 weeks ago and it already had that option, im not sure why its such a big announcement.

personally, i loved being on nextel/sprint. but then again, i love any phone that i can't break in 5 minutes which is why the nextels were wonderful for me. then they fracked me over with a $1000 bill that they refused to itemize or deal with so I left for AT&T. AT&T's service center & coverage are great... but they've done the same thing that sprint did. We paid our bill, and as soon as the payment went through they charged us another $400 and cut our lines, but won't explain what the charges are for, AND we never recieved an invoice for that. So I've been without a cell phone for 2 months while we bicker with AT&T and hopefully it'll get sorted out by next week.

Eitherway, i have the Razr V3xx Platinum. Seeing as I don't use my phone for anything other than playing tetris and sending text messages, it's pretty much perfect for me. I have an LG shine as a backup incase I manage to break this one but so far it's held up pretty well, even with all the abuse i've given it! Chris has the Iphone... that thing's freakin' amazing!!!!! I almost want one but I can't justify the price for something I'll never really use much. Also, it wouldn't fit in most of my handbags. lol. Only downside to the Iphone we've found is that he's had to return it twice for repairs & maintence and then have a new one back in january because it wasn't taking calls or messages and was randomly deleting emails etc.

edit- I forgot to say, the best phone I've ever had though was the first generation british LG Chocolate. I never had a problem with it- not even with accidental calls or suchlike and the battery life on it was amazing. It's just a shame that t-mobile doesn't have great coverage where my mom lives. I was so pissed when i found out that even though it's an unlocked phone none of the carriers over here would let me use it.

The LG Shine is a really cool phone, but it didnt have the interface that I needed to sync my personal calender with Microsoft outlook. So I had to sell it and get the Iphone.

So... you like dropping calls and bad reception?...lol

Prior to me getting AT&T, I had sprint for 7 years and never had a problem with service ever, maybe customer service sucked a$$ but the actual service here was excellent, and it also worked in Mexico City when I was there, and I was suprised. It all really depends where your from.

stay and go atnt becouse thats GSM and gsm phones from europe are the hotttest, i always had european phones for attnt there dope, the top pics a picture of my phone the samsung sgh u600 I FAWKING love this phone and has just almost the same feutures as the iphone but better and a whopping 3.2 megapixel camera ....whattt????!???/!?!!?!?!..... ahahahaha the phone on the bottom i want who ever reads this to go to youtube and type in nokia 888, watch the video and let me know how you feel bout my new phone when it comes out!!!!

u600_2.jpg

nokia-888.jpg

So... you like dropping calls and bad reception?...lol

ive had nextel for 3 years now and never had a problem. weird thing though is my brother allllways has dropped calls on his, but ive had like 3 total and all those were phone calls with him.

• 2 months later...

DAmmit i've just watched the new specs on the new Iphone, and im P.O-ed man...they are going to have the full 3G capability....man thats garbage...i just bought mine a couple months ago lol...anyone want to buy my iphone so i can get a new one?

haha nah she doesnt want to switch from Verizon...so nah cant give it to her, but if i end up keeping it I'll send it to yo ya lol

So I posted my Iphone on craigslist and i got like freakin 30 responses this morning lol..but yea looks like i wont have a problem selling my phone so i can get the new one monday!

uhm, I hate AT&T... when it was Cingular, they charged me $1,200 in one month for charges that they couldn't even identify... screw that.

LoL, well seems like that happens to alot of people that use messenger and or massive amounts of text...it happened to a 16 or 15 yr old kid

the iphone can work on other carriers. it's stable on t-mobile, after it's set up properly. last i knew, verizon still had issues with it. a friend sets them up on t-mobile, he's had his working on tm since just after launch. verizon gets the best coverage around here, though.

uhm, I hate AT&T... when it was Cingular, they charged me $1,200 in one month for charges that they couldn't even identify... screw that.

I've never really had any problems with at&t, all my friends have had other companies but they all switched to at&t... i guess its just how you use your phone and what features you want to what company you like more...

Archived