i need a radio code

SohcVtec01

It is in the manual and specific for your car. It's actually a security device, so if there was one code for everybody that was readily available on the net, it would defeat the purpose. I think it's in the front of the manual. On my car it is actually on a sticker on the front.

Edit: If for some reason you don't have your manual, go to a honda dealer and they can get the code based on your vin.

• 5 weeks later...

Why the hell would you jack an OEM honda radio? They're a dime a dozen. My room mate just bought a '94 integra and had the same problem. We simly removed the radio and the code was on the back. It worked fine.

Why the hell would you jack an OEM honda radio? They're a dime a dozen. My room mate just bought a '94 integra and had the same problem. We simly removed the radio and the code was on the back. It worked fine.

someone stole my ashtray, so ppl wil steal nething. they do it just to be buttheads. my codes were on a sticker sheet nd i put one in the manual, one in the glovebox, places like that. look in those places.

u can also try turning the power off and then holding the 1 and the 6 in and then turn the power back on while holding the buttons and it should show u the serial number if u cant find it anywhere else and dont feel like tearing it out but this doesnt work on older models. only works on stock units

u can also try turning the power off and then holding the 1 and the 6 in and then turn the power back on while holding the buttons and it should show u the serial number if u cant find it anywhere else and dont feel like tearing it out but this doesnt work on older models. only works on stock units

There should be a sticker in the glovebox and owner's manual with the radio serial #, then you call the dealer parts dept. and have them look up the code for you. That's much easier than pulling out the radio to get the serial#, which you WILL have to do if the stickers aren't there.

Archived