New project

Rick B.

what happens on HF, stays on HF.

and if the naughty pic is a pic of solLes or something, then thanks but no thanks.

or if its one of those gross sites to see how many times ill watch it go round by listening to that 80's song, then no thanks.

otherwise, go ahead.

It would have been funny if Rick's next post was a naughty picture of Nancy right after promising not to post anything like that.

How many avatars has Nancy had that just make fun of people? The best one was xero's girl.

That sounds like a sweet build. Promise pics or I kill you with a sharpened spoon.

It would have been funny if Rick's next post was a naughty picture of Nancy right after promising not to post anything like that.

That sounds like a sweet build. Promise pics or I kill you with a sharpened spoon.

nah, i value my life. nancy does live in the general vicinity of me and since she has seen pictures of my house she could easily find me. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I get the car in less than two weeks. Ill definitely post pics as soon as i get it.

I want to help build your car.

then get your a$$ out here. my house is about to be empty. 1 roommate moves out on jan 1st. and another one moves out in like march

Nancy knows all.

What the hell is that pic?

its a drawing of my ej6. but it has mugen mf10's, ctr thin side moldings, ctr wing, ctr rear lip, and looks loke a spoon n1 exhaust.

rick wants an exact replica of my car except in black.

ricks drawing-

ekdrawing1.jpg

my car-

IMG_0004-10-1.jpg

Archived