Crower or Skunk2?

sk8r4lf222

i'd say skunk2

i would go with a stage three if it was n/a and not a daily driver. You must up the compression and port the head. get the matching valve train. Also upgrade the intake manifold and header in order to get the potential of the camshaft. If your daily driving it get the stage 2. Nice set of cams springs and retainers go for 750.

Eh, It sucks that not too many manufacturers make parts for D Series. I don't think Buddyclub, Toda, and some other big-time companies make parts for them. Almost everybody makes something for a B-Series. It's made me just want to get a Bseries swap just so I can buy these fine toys.

Eh, It sucks that not too many manufacturers make parts for D Series. I don't think Buddyclub, Toda, and some other big-time companies make parts for them. Almost everybody makes something for a B-Series. It's made me just want to get a Bseries swap just so I can buy these fine toys.

they actually make parts for the d-series but no one sees or talks about them as the b-series is a good platform to start off with. My buddy had a jun cam for a single that ripped nasty vtec power. Was reving up to 9300rpm. Ran exceptional with NOS too. He eventually swapped to a b

Archived