Winter Beater Picture Thread

daveholiday

No to the warm climate. We got 4 inches of snow this weekend. We usually get quite a few good snows and 6-8inches is normal. My car actually does really well in the snow. I usually carve a path through the drive with my wife's car before leaving and we take her car on weekends.

No to the warm climate. We got 4 inches of snow this weekend. We usually get quite a few good snows and 6-8inches is normal. My car actually does really well in the snow. I usually carve a path through the drive with my wife's car before leaving and we take her car on weekends.

The Integra is a tank in the snow, surprisingly.

No kidding. I've never had problems in the snow with this car and never gotten stuck at all and we had some pretty bad weather last year.

Yeah, my mom's old one (same as yours) would make it through everything. She even pulled the CRX out of a ditch with it a long time back, lol.

No money for an extra car. A truck would be nice though for the extra clearance.

I got stuck this morning in the entrance to my friend's driveway, because it rained/hailed the other day and then got to freezing again last night so the snow turned to ice.

So there's like 4" of ice now instead of snow. The road was plowed and my friend's driveway was not, and it has a large lip to begin with, so there was basically a 1 ft drop trying to get out of his driveway this morning. Major scrapage.>_<

We dont get enough winter weather around here to warrant having another car... not to mention, i refuse to waste money on my current one anyway. In fact, I'm intent on driving it into the ground over the next year. Chris has a Jeep Rubicon we use for long drives, or bad weather but for the most part, I usually drive. If it snows, he'll get one of the emergency vehicles from the FD instead.

Archived