d16z6 build

95exd16z6

EDIT: im plannin on honing the cylinder head, port and polishing the head after practicin on beamer heads, puttin in a set of arias 9.5:1 pistons and eagle rods, a new set of bearings from idk who. gettin a metal head gasket, and takin my time on everything i do, reading the chiltons before i put anything back together. how does this sound to everyone? any coments or suggestions? plannin on puttin the motor in a del sol and boostin it with a t3/t4 turbo runnin 6-10 pounds of boost and all the accoutremal that go with.

personally , as you guys have seen in some of my writeups , i like clevite bearings. and if for some reason i cant use them , i like OEM. i dont use ACL bearings. but you cant go wrong with OEM busted , no matter the setup.

personally , as you guys have seen in some of my writeups , i like clevite bearings. and if for some reason i cant use them , i like OEM. i dont use ACL bearings. but you cant go wrong with OEM busted , no matter the setup.

hey cranny what type of write ups do you do here? Can I read some of them, as i'm new and would like to see what we can write in here that might help others. let me know bro

Archived