i want a new car!!!

95exd16z6

i currently have a 95 4 door EX with and auto tranny. its great for takin my lil siblings to school everyday, but im about to go off to college (GO HOKIES!!!) and i want a nicer, more fun to drive, yet still mild honda. my 2 current choices are a del sol(i think these have a d16z6 but correct me if im wrong) or a 92-95 DX hatch and droppin the z6 im building in the garage into either. wich would you guys go for, the sporty 2 seater or the light hatch?

personaly i'd go for the hatch if you want something sifferent however i'm biased. you could how ever put that z6 into your 4door and make it a 5-speed. build that it'd be a nice sleeper when is done.

I'd choose the hatch over the Del Sol anyday. More practicality with the hatch (more room- especially for school), and the performance market is similar for both... I'll admit, I like the look of the hatch better too. If you're going with the same engine on either... just consider the overall price to get the car+that engine in it, to determine which one you'll have more money to extras on, and then I would just choose which car you like better overall...

I'd choose the hatch over the Del Sol anyday. More practicality with the hatch (more room- especially for school), and the performance market is similar for both... I'll admit, I like the look of the hatch better too. If you're going with the same engine on either... just consider the overall price to get the car+that engine in it, to determine which one you'll have more money to extras on, and then I would just choose which car you like better overall...

i like the look of the del sol, and i want a sporty convertible. i already have the z6 thats gonna go in it, im just gonna get the rods and pistons and all for it, do the head work, and put it in the del sol. im gonna go for a non si del sol to cut cost, but then drop the z6 in it. thats the plan for now, and i dont think im gonna buy the car till next summer, since im not gaonna have a car freshman year.

This is the time in your life when you'll be able to own a 2 seater convertible without having to have a practical family car as well.

Sure, having only the del sol is a pain every now and then. But that's why you make your friends drive if you're doing anything special.

I don't regret having my del sol at all.

Archived