SoCal people...

TS John

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.

I've got a family party that evening but I figure most of the day I'll be free. At least until the middle of the afternoon.

Now we just gotta work on Nancy. It'd be funny to do a photoshoot of everyone's cars (except mine :() and have her little guy in some of them, haha.

i can make it there john. i look forward to meetin ya

i might have to take the train up and catch a cab though.

the sprockets on my bike are chipped and breaking apart and i dont really need my chain to go through my engine case if they finally give out. that accident could prove to be quite painful

Nice, so we're doin' this?

I will arbitrarily say 12 noon exactly unless people want to meet a little earlier or later. That works for me though.

I'll find out about In-N-Out burger that I usually go to and get the exact address for y'alls tomorrow, although if that one is the easiest for you guys to get to I might be able to swing that too.

Can't wait to meet you guys. Someone get Nancy up in this.

Alright, might as well make that the official destination since you guys know where it is.

12 noon on Christmas eve at 2600 Stearns St. Simi Valley, California 93063. Done and done.

If anyone else wants to come you're more than welcome.

Yah wasn't quite sure which In-N-Out you wanted to go to. Since you'll be car-less I'm guessing somewhere wherever you can get yourself to reasonably. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go down. Let's start a list cause those are always fun...lol.

1. TSJohn

2. Lceah

3. Rbolander

4. BuddySol

Anyone wants to go...add your name and copy/paste into a new post...would this be like one of the first HF meet and greet? I don't even know, but it seems like it. History in the making folks...history.

My flight is in a few hours. I'm printing the directions to the place now, so let's make this happen. Looking forward to it.

I believe Rick has my number but I'll paypal you people anyway to make sure things go alright.

Fags. You far away from me ass fags.

youre just jealous. lol.

NANCY! you better get your ass up there to meet everyone.

hopefully its a little bit warmer tomorrow. its going to take me almost 2 hours to get there maybe 90 minutes by bike.

ill leave my house at 10. see you all there

well he can try! if he leaves right now and only stops for gas and brings food and energy drinks with him he could make it. but he would have to leave like now! lol.

from ft lauderdale, FL (assuming he is in that area) to my house it says it would take 38 hours. but mapquest calculates everything at like 60mph, so if he averages 90 mph. he can make it here just in time

Archived