My CRX project!

95delsolboy

ahh he sounds like an avionics guy. next time you talk to him ask him what he thinks of crew chiefs. lol. avionics and crew chiefs usually get along pretty well we have little jokes and stuff back and forth. like we call them pointy heads and spark chasers. they call us knuckle draggers and screw chiefs.

Ive heard him talk about a Knuckle dragger before, Ill try to call him sometime.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like having all these projects goin on right now. like TS John said it'd be nice if we could keep everyone around to see what the final product is. hell i've been here a little over 3 years i don't think i'm goin anywhere. :)

Looks like some cool projects. Sad to see a sol gone, but I hope you stick around to show us the work on the rexs as it happens.

Im sad to see the sol gone too, but I think Im going to like the CRX better. And Ill try to get most of the project for you.

you should be ashamed of yourself do i sound like a grunt, or a bllet catcher??? j/k kidding i'm air force i do have a couple buddies in the army. Anyhay i'm an f-15 crew chief, well ex-f-15 crew chief starting monday i will be an f-22 crew chief.

/mourn F-15

yea you need a new car rick. :p

tell me about it man. we are getting those wonderful rain storms from washington state now and its a b!tch riding the motorcycle at the moment.

O.P. a gsr turbo would be fast enough for ya.

That must suck only having a bike, you would be screwed here.

We had an ice storm last night. So this morning I got up and scraped off our driveway, got in my car backed up onto the road, and my car slid all the wat across the road into our neighbors yard.

So I tried to drive back to my drive and the car just spun. So Me, my brother, my friend and 2 of my neighbors ( Includeing the one who' yard I was in) Got a rope and pulled my car to my drive. It was awsome.

That must suck only having a bike, you would be screwed here.

We had an ice storm last night. So this morning I got up and scraped off our driveway, got in my car backed up onto the road, and my car slid all the wat across the road into our neighbors yard.

So I tried to drive back to my drive and the car just spun. So Me, my brother, my friend and 2 of my neighbors ( Includeing the one who' yard I was in) Got a rope and pulled my car to my drive. It was awsome.

get a bucket of sand and sprinkle it on the road (no not beach sand)

get a bucket of sand and sprinkle it on the road (no not beach sand)

It really wouldn't have helped, Its solid ice here. Like you can get a metal pole and cant even puncture the ice. Anyways we didn't have any sand. But I will remember that for the future. Thanks alot.

And to hatch: what is ice melt?

im guessing it melts ice :).

yeah you learn a lot living in vermont about icey roads, especially when youre driveway is a steep hill. you can also get those salt chunks that melts the ice away like crazy, but just wash underneath your car to prevent rust

im guessing it melts ice :) .

yeah you learn a lot living in vermont about icey roads, especially when youre driveway is a steep hill. you can also get those salt chunks that melts the ice away like crazy, but just wash underneath your car to prevent rust

Ive heard of those salt chunks, I didn't know if they worked or not.

yeah it works like a charm, definitely something to look into if your winters are typically like that

I will, Im going to try to go to my girl friends house and get her jeep and go to get sand, and possibly the salt chunks.

1st gen CRX has more leg room, 2nd gen and del Sol both have a center consol in the middle. 1st gen has the appearance of more room in the trunk, 2nd gen has all that "stuff" in the way and the del Sol has the pseudo-trunk. I've had sex in a 1st gen only, I had enough room in the passenger side seat with it all the way back, but her feet were pressed up on the windshield; I don't know about the 2nd gen and del Sol.

How much bigger is a CRX compared to a sol?

They're both pretty small if you ask me, but that's not a bad thing.

What do you need more room for anyways?

Its a good bit bigger, and me and 2 of my friends I work with are going to start car pooling to save money.

You can put the rear seat in there but I think at best you won't fit more than 3 in there at all comfortably. Guess it's a good thing you only work with 2 of your friends.

Im looking at getting 2 small racing seats. Theres a go cart shop here that has small racing like seats. I want to put them in for the back seat.

Archived