would you buy these cams?

Yeah...I would. Well.....I don't know if I'd trust ebay...especially since they list the auction incorrectly.

They say JDM Integra Type R cams and from a B18C5. The B18C5 is the USDM ITR not JDM.

Anyway, if I was still sinking money into my car, my next mods would be

Blox Intake Mani

ITR cams

OBD-1 Conversion

Tune

This would be a very noticable increase.

well i wanted to buy the edelbrock performer x manifold but decided not to cause im gettin a sc. so instead my bro gastket matched my stock intake monifold and poished the runners and plenum, and i just had my head p&p. now my next mods are:

4-1 headers

itr/ctr cams

trottle body

lightweight flywheel

just some mods to give me some gains for now until i get my sc. i should deff feel more power after all that cause i still havent driven my car since its still not put back together yet. just waiting to get this stuff so i can put my car back together.

you guys know where i can get a set of itr/ctr cams for under $200? cause im not paying $350 for f*cking itr/ctr cams! i can get aftermarket ones for $100-200 more BRAND NEW depending on who makes the cams

you guys know where i can get a set of itr/ctr cams for under $200? cause im not paying $350 for f*cking itr/ctr cams! i can get aftermarket ones for $100-200 more BRAND NEW depending on who makes the cams

any valvetrain parts will always help in the end. and i wouldn't raise the rev limiter.

word! thanks guys!

and i know this is gonna sound sad, but i created a honda-tech account, and i went to there hondamarketplace! HOLY crap! lol! it was way too confusing! im still new to this forum thing! and btw, i know this is going to sound extremely stupid but wtf does "bump" mean?

Is what the real thing? The thing you posted originally?

I wouldn't trust eBay with anything important for my engine unless you know it's legit. Those say they aren't.

Just keep watching H-T. Something will come up.

whats the point of upgrading to another "stock" set of camshafts? Yeah, it has some benefits, but why not go above and beyond?

I've heard lots of good things from Delta Cams, and for probably less than $200, you could have your stock set modified for higher lift, and duration, steeper ramp, or lobe center. (guys on NASIOC, were getting cams reground for ~$70/cam)

or just send them the specs for your itr cams, and they will grind them to fit. Waaay cheaper....

I'm gonna send my next set of cams to them to see what they can do!

dude! thank you soooooo much! :thumbsup: i knew there were shops out there that did this but i could never find them! you F'n ROCK DUDE! this is the way i was going to go because you get a cam ground specifically for your car! like having your car dyno and street tune, only this is your cams instead of ecu! and it cheaper! YES! WOOHOO! w00t

remember those subie guys are only 4 lobes per cam and it was $70.... you dohc guys have 3x the lobes per cam..... so I may be wrong about it being less than $200....

you'd have to give them a ring to see how much it would be for yours.

Archived