So...

compuvision02

Alright Billy boy, you've been asking for it, so here it goes.

First off, what the f*ck sparked your attitude towards me?

Second, why the f*ck do you think you can be a critic when you have one of the most bone stock vehicles on the forum?

Third, stop acting like a f*cking hardass. If I wanted to, I have the ability to wave enough money in front of your face to make you want to sell your car, make the transaction, stick a rag in the gas tank, then light it on fire; right in front of your face. Your "baby" is something I would put out with my beer piss. So where do you come off thinking you can f*cking run your mouth?

Fourth, you stating "if you knew how to work on your own car" is wrong. Just because one does not work on their car, doesn't not mean they have not or do not know how. I choose to not work on my car. Why do it when I have the ability to pay for it? Know your facts fully, before opening your f*cking mouth. The reason I am looking for a cheaper shell is mainly for the fact that I would rather have money left over to put into my build fund, while still getting it done by someone who backs their work 100%. The fact that someone else does my work does not bother me, because I choose to do so. If I was poor, had a stock Si, and really wanted to attempt to feel good about myself, sure, I would work on my own car. Sadly, I've been through seven fairly nice cars, have well over $70,000 into parts and vehicles, not including labor and shipping, and really don't give a flying f*ck. Not only do I know a crap load about working on Hondas, I know about other types of cars; the perks of being friends with a mechanic who lets you watch in on repairs, because you get the jist of the job without getting your hands dirty, so when comes the time when you are stuck, wow, I know what to f*cking do! Just like the "your parents pay for blah, blah, blah. I hear some people say that to me, I hear people say that to friends of mine, I hear people say that about strangers. Do you really think they are hurt inside? Wow, I feel pretty crapty, my parents did something with their lives and aren't poor so they can support me. *whimper* Time to go cry. :( Life sucks. f*cker.

/end

owned

And what makes his car anymore "ricey" then yours?

You truely are a f*g, people who still consider cars "rice" and people "ricers" are tool bags. Who cares if their cars are not built to your f*cking satisfaction? It is their car, not yours. Let them do what they want while you do what you want.

owned x2

fully agree with comp

I really don't know what is up with him lately. When I used to hangout with Dan on a daily basis, I mentioned I did not like him because the way he acted, then he told me he was a good guy. I gave him a chance, warmed up to him a little bit, then he started acting like a f*cking tool. Now it's just open season on his ass, because I don't give more then two chances.

I really don't know what is up with him lately. When I used to hangout with Dan on a daily basis, I mentioned I did not like him because the way he acted, then he told me he was a good guy. I gave him a chance, warmed up to him a little bit, then he started acting like a f*cking tool. Now it's just open season on his ass, because I don't give more then two chances.

yeah i held my tongue for a while with him and solless, but there comes a point when you have to say something

yeah i held my tongue for a while with him and solless, but there comes a point when you have to say something

Everytime I read comp's threads, he makes a f*ckin dumbhead comment, and I couldn't stand it anymore, so if no one else was gonna say somethin, I was.

He's doing it to more than just you now too tho

Edit: dumbhead is not what i wrote

ha... that shouldn't be a problem if you knew how to work on your own car.

Say's the guy with the 4x4 civic si who's only work on his own car is painting a VC and swapping wheels (probablly had help). Your comments really sting Billy....you know....coming from somebody with so much wrenching experience and who's done such a plethora of work to his own car. Dang man.....to be like you could only be a dream...

Archived