Injectors specification

Miamishatchback02

• 2 weeks later...

sorry dude , i thought we were only talking B and D series , my bad. run 450's at least dude. its always better to have a bigger injector than needed. older gen H and F had 315 i beleve , newer has 295. and IVhorse , both B and D series have 240 , except for the Y7 as i said.

sorry dude , i thought we were only talking B and D series , my bad. run 450's at least dude. its always better to have a bigger injector than needed. older gen H and F had 315 i beleve , newer has 295. and IVhorse , both B and D series have 240 , except for the Y7 as i said.

according to RC engineering the sohc injectors are 190cc as I had mine cleaned 2 years ago and it came with the charts. The b series have 240cc. You can contact RC engineering and they can verify. Oh and the h series had 295cc. The factory ecu could only handle a 310cc injector until you get hondata or something to alter the pulsewidth. I also had those cleaned and replaced for a customer of mine. RC Engineering! great work

Archived