Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok so only in your house the rule applies :)

niiiice wood center console and I like the shift knob... :D

imonnly showing this cuz of the type of thread this is, since ive posted it already :p it is purdy

shiftyo.jpg

I did too many crazy things with the si...example: I went to the canyons and "practiced" pushing max speed at turns...I was about to go off the cliff once...so I got scared...I also grew out of it so I sold it...now I'm gonna get my motorcycle license...it's gonna be a bike or a gsr :D

thanks for the pic :) I'm gonna look for it online... :D

here ya go: http://www.collegehillshonda.com/honda_acc...rd_interior.htm

scroll down a bit.

the honkey buttons kinda suck, its always delayed reaction when i want to use them. and noo on the cover. im committed to wait for the real deal. i must be patient..

lol thought that was like a "tired" face or something...lol

what would you all rather do right now?

I rather be involved in some action...like police pursuit...or anything!!

hah, which end of the chase? im sure you could get chased by the cops if you wanted to. i would rather be eating Wendys or something, im famished. but instead ill chomp on some soft pretzels from our cafeteria, theyre pretty good actually.

hah, which end of the chase? im sure you could get chased by the cops if you wanted to. i would rather be eating Wendys or something, im famished. but instead ill chomp on some soft pretzels from our cafeteria, theyre pretty good actually.

haha, I've been chased before...but I talked my way out of trouble...I only got one ticket and I fought it in court and won! :D those were my rebel days...

pretzels sound good!

It's not just because I'm a girl imo...it's also the way I reason with them...I don't give them attitude or confess to anything or consent to searches or some other things that many people I know have let the cops do...

And, I do get tickets...I just fight them in court and many times I get lucky...like once the JUDGE didn't show up...lol

some people give them 10 execuses at the same time so the cop says ok you are just trying to get out of this...lol

Archived