Car Running Hot.

Repsol

I've noticed it ran a little hot from time to time. While sitting in Hardees drive through last night, The temp. gauge was nearly 1.5/8 from the (H). I don't know if it's a headgasket going bad, from all the High RPM. >_> Could be a thermostat, or I just need coolant. <--- Haven't checked it yet. Doh.

i'd say check the coolant level if it's good. spend the $10 and replace the thermostat. Then if it still is ovr heating i'd look into maybe the fan not workin properly or maybe a head gasket. Also check the coolant coler to see if oil is in it and check the oil to see if water is in it. If either of those is true then head gasket is toast.

Thats funny. the last time my car over heated it was because i had no oil in it. Solution to a long lasting del sol... (Pod guages)

I got an oil press so that wont happen again, got an air fuel ratio so i kno how my car is running, and i got a volt guage so i kno when to give my alt and batt a break from the sterio. Keep it in mind.

deff check into the fan thing... i had this problem where my fan ran like a gem until it got hot... haha great timing for a rad fan to quit working, but it always ran great cool... heated up and wouldn't run changed out the temp sensor for the fan checked all wiring even hardwired the fan to run all the time and that is what the problem turned out to be... changed out the fan and no problems. probably not a very common thing to happen, but worth a good check.

Archived