Projects Underway...

1ofAkindDelSol

If you got a del sol being modded or redesigned, post pics and/or ideas here.

(Example: Conversons, Interior design, and Paint jobs)

I'm currently doing my whole interior white and baby blue. I'm adding lambo doors. Doing pod gauges, with fire extinguisher. Doing Dimond plate floors and re-doing my sound system. I got some small things going in like, shift knob, shifter, peddals, shift boot, header, valve cover, and much more to come.

I got the stock 1.6 v-tec w/ true AEM cold air intake.Oh yeh!!! I just put 10,000k hid headlights in it, They look badass with the paint color.

I got led bulbs put in the corner lenses. looks unbeleavable togeather with the hid's.

If you seen the car in person with the wing, i think you would like it. i like to have everything custom. Things that noone have.

1) Jordan, I'll take some pics of the lights tonight, ok?

2)Rep, most likely there is, cus we got del sols in uk, us, and asia. The del sol is pretty rare but they are in pretty much every country.

3) How about you guys? Anything being done to your sols over the winter?

makes me think of skittles, dont know why but it does. it will be nice when your done im sure. i just got a del sol for 800 bucks, i plan to restore it to its former glory. i have to buy a lot of interior pieces, but i cant find a damn interior door handle anywhere. i guess im gonna go directly to honda. but my plans are a paint job, interior, which i might add i bought some Yonaka racing seats from andys auto sport for 250 a pair, there not Brides or anything, but for the price they are really nice, just in yall might want to check them out

If you got a del sol being modded or redesigned, post pics and/or ideas here.

(Example: Conversons, Interior design, and Paint jobs)

I'm currently doing my whole interior white and baby blue. I'm adding lambo doors. Doing pod gauges, with fire extinguisher. Doing Dimond plate floors and re-doing my sound system. I got some small things going in like, shift knob, shifter, peddals, shift boot, header, valve cover, and much more to come.

so pretty much youre a f*cking ricer. my project is to not make any of my cars look like yours. lambo doors belong on lambos and diamond plates belong on fire engines.

Archived