4-1 or 4-2-1

BLAZZER

hey all so i know what 4-1 and 4-2-1 headers are but im honestly confused at the diffrence between them is it bassicly jsut less restriction on the 4-1?

if so then could something say like a dual exahsut be hooked up to this compared to the factory or aftermarket singe exhaust?

With dual exhaust you will kill you exhaust flow velocity. A lot of people say it has to do with back pressure, it doesn't, your exhaust will flow at peak efficiency with a 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inch single exit exhaust. Any bigger or more exits and velocity drops which actually kills power. Unless of course your going turbo, but then your burning more fuel and air therefore making more exhaust gasses which need more room, that's when you use a 3 inch single exit. But never use dual on a Honda 4 banger, it does nothing but rob you of power and make you look like a ricer.

Duals only belong on "V" engines dumbass.

shut the frik up u arenta know it all if you maybe learn cars ud realize taht duals do work on 4 cyls it jsut rquires right tuning knowledge adn like said of curse a turbo deffetly does help obviously, dont belvei maybe hit up some car shows or even call a reputable tuner shop and they tell you with right tuning a dual does work fine BUT as said it depdsi on the tuning and set up but ur obvisly to dumb to know taht casue well from waht you said all u do is jsude instantl so shuit up man

shut the frik up u arenta know it all if you maybe learn cars ud realize taht duals do work on 4 cyls it jsut rquires right tuning knowledge adn like said of curse a turbo deffetly does help obviously, dont belvei maybe hit up some car shows or even call a reputable tuner shop and they tell you with right tuning a dual does work fine BUT as said it depdsi on the tuning and set up but ur obvisly to dumb to know taht casue well from waht you said all u do is jsude instantl so shuit up man

Umm.. I'm assuming you're kidding about most of that with all the spelling and grammar mistakes?

Umm.. I'm assuming you're kidding about most of that with all the spelling and grammar mistakes?

wow i didnt realize i amde so amny mistakes and no im not kidding about the dual exhasut look it up do ur reaserch ull find that with correct tuning it does actully work for a positive but taht dsont mean im gonna do it im jst stating a fact

wow i didnt realize i amde so amny mistakes and no im not kidding about the dual exhasut look it up do ur reaserch ull find that with correct tuning it does actully work for a positive but taht dsont mean im gonna do it im jst stating a fact

It works for a positive on V-styled engines.

Find ten, ten or eleven second Honda setups with dual exhausts. You won't. YOu'll find that they're either routed through the front bumper, dumped beneath the car or have a huge 3" or bigger exhaust that just barely jumps the rear axle.

k keeger shut up i really dont care if you like ricers or not jdm or not most people like simple me i dont tahts jsut me though i like rice but i also like jdm problem with a lot of people is tehy cant repscet a car due to teh fact of what its catagorized under so bassicly jsut aly off on teh ricer stuff ok man that not what this thred is about thnx ( oh and by saying that i mean no disrespect i jsut hate it wen people are haters towards things that dont need to be hated for no reson)

well the only bassicly like 9 second civic ive seen with duals exashut is it a a freakin modded out headers it was a 2-2 so in ways it was like a v but not at all 2 cylinder ports per exhust it was suprisingly nice for how it sound but becasue of that it had some issues in other places of the engine

but as uncomon as dual exhust is it jsut an idea( not dually's) but for a custom headers im working on but we shall see how taht goes, no hopes

k keeger shut up i really dont care if you like ricers or not jdm or not most people like simple me i dont tahts jsut me though i like rice but i also like jdm problem with a lot of people is tehy cant repscet a car due to teh fact of what its catagorized under so bassicly jsut aly off on teh ricer stuff ok man that not what this thred is about thnx ( oh and by saying that i mean no disrespect i jsut hate it wen people are haters towards things that dont need to be hated for no reson)

well the only bassicly like 9 second civic ive seen with duals exashut is it a a freakin modded out headers it was a 2-2 so in ways it was like a v but not at all 2 cylinder ports per exhust it was suprisingly nice for how it sound but becasue of that it had some issues in other places of the engine

but as uncomon as dual exhust is it jsut an idea( not dually's) but for a custom headers im working on but we shall see how taht goes, no hopes

did you go to school???? God is your spell crap or what? I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm not kidding. Go learn how to spell or you know what stop typing that would be better I think.

did you go to school? ??? God is your spell crap or what? I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm not kidding. Go learn how to spell or you know what stop typing that would be better I think.

screw you u stupid punk id kill you any day and i dont mean beat id frikin kill you if i ever see you ill frikin murder you

you got some serious issues to hate some on casue of there spelling go get some help ######

screw you u stupid punk id kill you any day and i dont mean beat id frikin kill you if i ever see you ill frikin murder you

you got some serious issues to hate some on casue of there spelling go get some help ######

lolzumad?

ya no kiddin busted got frikin idots posting retarted comments on here cant find a decnt forum with out some aboulste idiot always tehre to be a complete jerk

and kegger im sure you do anyone can murder someone i kill people for a living too well good bye all these forums ofically suck off to find some better ones

and jedi kid serisly if i ever come across you

sorry I couldn't understand what you were trying to say... i have issues to hate some on.....well it's true some of those "on's" do just get on my nevers like the on button on your computer, I wish it was off. Oh do you need my address, to make it easier for you buddy.

unless youre in the military, which obviously a person like you could never be, you dont kill for a living. here, you deserve this, story of your life here:

ethug.jpg

Archived