So who's played Mass Effect?? Just got it today and it's pretty damn cool. I've played for about 2 hrs with little action, but the story is simply amazing. It's really good, and you should get it.

Haven't even heard of it.

I can't decide whether to get that or Assassin's Creed. I'll probably pick up one of the two on Friday.

My sister's bf got that and was showing it off today. Only caught a couple of seconds of it, graphics looked good, gameplay isn't my style but he said it was really good.

I've heard mix things about Assassin's Creed. Most people say it's an amazing gamebeofre the AI's sucks.

and Mass Effect is like Knights of the Old Republic. The Star wars game that is game of the years a few years back. I like it, its a fun RPG.

• 4 months later...

You guys might have missed the point of my bump. It was looking for helps or tips on beating the Benezia fight. Thankfully I just took a day off, and finished it 3rd try through again.

actually thats exactly where I am, i'm trying to get past the guards unnoticed because somehow I think it will be important to have the guards living... n e tips, i keep setting off the damn alarm

actually thats exactly where I am, i'm trying to get past the guards unnoticed because somehow I think it will be important to have the guards living... n e tips, i keep setting off the damn alarm

Kill the guards, you have no choice. You won't need them.

Archived