shoudl i go this path?

xer0

well all the ppl on here kno i been looking for a sol for the past year. with finding the lemons and also my big move being in the army i am starting to widening my search and start looking for a integra. so if i get an integra build the motor to the point where i can swap it in to a body when i find a del sol i want. what do yall think of that plan?

bug.gif

^^ squash bugs is what he should do with it.

How can you not find a Del Sol? It took me all of 2-3 hours to find one to buy. I did have to go to miami to pick it up. While searching just ebay, ht, auto trader and msn auto I found over 100 of them to choose from without even getting my lazy ass out of my computer chair. The car is 15-10 years old - you are not going to find one in pristine condition. Just find one that has problems you can fix and move on with it.

get the newer models, like hung has, and what busted is trying to make his look like, what a ricer

So you'd turn up a mechanically sound Integra for 2,200 bucks?

Niiiiice.

I'd take just about anything mechanically sound for $2200, let alone an Integra.

He doesn't want the Z, he's gonna make the Sol fly like MJ.

+1 on squash bugs. Those things are like a single pixel moving around my screen. Bothers the f*** out of my eyes. lol

bug.gifno i definitely want the Z, and the sol will fly someday once i make some money and its not my DD. im gonna save this car. my dad still has the first car he ever bought in our garage, 1957 chevy bel air all originalbug.gif

bug.gifbug.gif

bug.gif

I'd take just about anything mechanically sound for $2200, let alone an Integra.

He doesn't want the Z, he's gonna make the Sol fly like MJ.

+1 on squash bugs. Those things are like a single pixel moving around my screen. Bothers the f*** out of my eyes. lol

just wait until he starts pm'ing them to you. i made a comment about it last night and him and nancy both got in on it.

just wait until he starts pm'ing them to you. i made a comment about it last night and him and nancy both got in on it.

Most everyone else would be ecstatic if nancy was pming them. :laugh:

Archived