Gas powered truck for pulling car.

Ben.

Alright guys..I need something in the range of 10/15K that is strong enough to pull my car ..

I'm open to all suggestions..I want your suggestions.. I'm leaning towards another Ford F150. Preferably 5.4..because I love that motor..and it's torquey as hell. Gas is cheaper than diesel here..so that's obviously gonna' come into play.

If push comes to shove I'm getting another Harley F150. And if that shove comes to naught I'm getting a crew-cab rather than EXT cab. We'll see how it works out.

Anyway. Any of you guys got any idea's on something that'd be stout enough to move about 150/200 pounds of car hauler + it's own weight + the Integra?

Edit -- And .. I'm not worried too terribly much about gas consumption as it won't be a daily driver but I'll damn sure beat around in it if I have to.

of course he does , he drives a chev. everyone that owns a chev car finds it being towed behind a truck some time or another , hahaha. you love me busted.

of course he does , he drives a chev. everyone that owns a chev car finds it being towed behind a truck some time or another , hahaha. you love me busted.

I don't drive a Chevy. Note the sig. The Trans Am was sold a while ago.

i was going to say the f150 too. why do you need something to haul around your car?

Eh. Ideally this car is gonna be a runner. The nearest track to me worth going to is either in Georgia or is in central Florida. I don't particularly want to blow my car up (I hope that it DOESN'T..you just never know) or something else go wrong and me have to pay for a massive wrecker bill to get it back into town.

thats funny. buying a 10-15k truck so you don't have a $500 towing bill?!

Hatch92 noted a late 90's model. at 10-15K you can just buy a new truck. at the right time of year I can buy a brand new f150 base model v8 with auto, ac and nothing else for like 12,999 or something. Or pick up an 02-04 4x4 with some bells and whistles and good miles for under 15

thats funny. buying a 10-15k truck so you don't have a $500 towing bill?!

Hatch92 noted a late 90's model. at 10-15K you can just buy a new truck. at the right time of year I can buy a brand new f150 base model v8 with auto, ac and nothing else for like 12,999 or something. Or pick up an 02-04 4x4 with some bells and whistles and good miles for under 15

I know I know. I still want something that'll be decent and can be driven around without worry of it breaking. Like I said, I'll probably go with another H-D F150. I was tainted by my first one. Black leather, all black interior. Gobs of torque, good looks and a comfortable ride. I want the crew-cab this go round. If I can find one that's affordable. I've been seeing them go for 16 or 17ish.. But I'll take what I can get.

lmao I pull down some money but the new one's are outrageous and my old F150 outpulled and 4.7L Tundra prior to the new bodystyle.

Don't buy a new one, they're horribly overpriced. Whether or not an F150 can *out-pull* an older one or not, is irrelevant. If it can do the job you need, you won't find a more reliable truck.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The new Ford's come with heated tailgates.

That way your hands will stay warm when you're pushing it.

I'll push a Ford before I drive a Chevy.

Sorry.

Archived