Happy B-day, Velocifero.

Ben.

LOL.

haha thanks guys, big 2-5. sorry i didnt see this yesterday. got my leather seat fixed finally, no more towel! mom helped pay for it for my bday, went to macaroni grill for dinner, then stayed up til 4am drinking with my bro and brother in law playing tecmo bowl, wii golf, and madden 08. it was nice. thanks busted for remembering. i guess you dont hate me as much as i thought you did, lol :)

got my leather seat fixed finally, no more towel! mom helped pay for it for my bday, went to macaroni grill for dinner, then stayed up til 4am drinking with my bro and brother in law playing tecmo bowl, wii golf, and madden 08. it was nice.

sounds like a good one

Happy belated b-day.

pics of seat?

haha thanks guys, big 2-5. sorry i didnt see this yesterday. got my leather seat fixed finally, no more towel! mom helped pay for it for my bday, went to macaroni grill for dinner, then stayed up til 4am drinking with my bro and brother in law playing tecmo bowl, wii golf, and madden 08. it was nice. thanks busted for remembering. i guess you dont hate me as much as i thought you did, lol :)

My buttheaddness comes in spurts.

Happy belated.

You're 25? How old is that in cat years?

that's about 2 cat years, lol why? here's a pic of the seat seat0.jpg

its a Honda color, but it isnt leather, its vinyl. the pic is kind of deceiving, but it's practically a perfect match. age of the original leather and material play a factor picturewise. they replaced the bottom 4 rectangular panels and the 2 bigger panels on the backrest.

Happy birthday, cat lover!

ugh, oh ugh, that is disgusting TLon..hahaha..im not a huge cat lover, i kinda prefer dogs more, cats are such antisocial brats. the "cat" in my avatar is Lynx, one of the main "bad guys" in one of my favorite video games. mwahahaha...

Archived