FS d16z6, vafc, MSD, turbo parts, Honda parts, misc car stuff

zimmy709

You guys can hit me up on here, or tczst1@rmu.edu,

or call Tyler @ 330-340-9546 leave a message and number if you get my voicemail and I’ll try to get back to you asap, I work most days until 5 or 6 and some days im in class.

Make me offers on this stuff, trying to make room in the garage for winter projects.

JDM dc2 sirG frint clip as good as gone...

VAFC SOLD!!!

D16z6 is SOLD!

Megan Racing Honda H brace

SOLD!

knock off GReddy type S bov and flange SOLD!

Wheels and tires SOLD!!!

Jdm Sir-G (gsr) clock it IS NOT amber

$20

Jdm Sir-G (gsr) gauge cluster reads 92,048 k

$90

IMG_3479.jpg

arospeed black wing, single deck now, if you want it I have the upper deck and origonal endplates, I made new endplates for it to tone it down a bit, it’s a satin black finish, and comes with all hardware.

$80

100_0555.jpg

del sol custom fit sub enclosure for 2 12’ subs, now holds 2 alpine type s single 4ohm voice coil subs

WILL SELL WITH OR WITHOUT SUBS

IMG_3481.jpg

2771495170100777095S200x200Q85.jpg

$200 both

$80 just box

$120 just subs

outer steering rack tie rod end brand new for 91-93 integra right side

$10

IMG_3446.jpg

MSD pro cap for b series dizzy with wire to external coil, ran for about 2000miles then went back to stock ignition

$35

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

2 msd blaster ss coils one ran for 2,000 miles , the other for about 15,000 miles

both in great working condition

$30 for the newer

$20 for the older

IMG_3452.jpg

MSD 6AL ignition controller with rev limiter rpm modules up to 8200rpm, was run for about 2000 miles, perfect working condition, went back to stock. All manuals, stickers, wires, guides, box, connectors, everything that came with it packaged like new back in box.

$190

IMG_3462.jpg

MSD sci ignition controller, DOES NOT WORK, I have no idea what is wrong with it, I took it of my car and it was working fine, hooked it back up and it didn’t work, maybe something simple inside, I did not open it up, maybe someone knows how to fix these

$20

IMG_3459.jpg

used walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump for Honda, works great it’s just a bit loud, has about 30,000 miles on it comes with brand new filter.

$50

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

This is a inline fuel pump from a drag turbo kit, I never used it, but It was used before I got it, I hooked it up and pumped fuel through it, it works perfect.

$40

IMG_3453.jpg

Blox 12:1 fuel management unit (FMU) perfect working condition comes with mounting bracket.

$60

IMG_3456.jpgIMG_3457.jpg

Blox map bypass valve for Honda b series perfect working unit

$20

IMG_3460.jpg

DSM turbo timer harness,came off of a 2nd gen eclipse

$10

IMG_3465.jpg

Toyota MR2 oem BOV good working condition came from a ‘92

$50

IMG_3461.jpg

2 feet of both –6an and –10an stainless braded line, Earls brand new never used also have a never used –4an to 1/8 ntp adaptor, it’s Russell

$20 for the –10an

$10 for the –6an

$2 for the adaptor

IMG_3469.jpg

You guys can hit me up on here, or tczst1@rmu.edu,

or call Tyler @ 330-340-9546 leave a message and number if you get my voicemail and I’ll try to get back to you asap, I work most days until 5 or 6 and some days im in class.

Make me offers on this stuff, trying to make room in the garage for winter projects.

Giving you a little bump and wondering how fast you wanna get rid of the D16Z6 (also where you're located would help). I might be in the market for your engine, but only if you can hold it till like the end of the next summer (at the latest).

sorry i have not been on, holidays and plus i work retail... busy weekend for me. I am located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, sorry i forgot to add that, i have this posted as a carbon copy of this on a Pittsburgh car forum and it's all local sales. didn't think of it. i have 2 people near me looking at the engine, but if someone else is interested pm me and we may be able to work something out, otherwise i'm trying to get rid of it asap so if i still have it for some reason next summer i will gladly sell it, but i would rather sell it sooner.

hey I was wondering if you still have the d16z6? I didn't see when the ad was posted but figured I would ask. I was just interested in the motor not so much the clutch but depending on how much shipping to Morrison, Colorado 80465 would be I might buy the clutch as well. Let me know asap!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking at your z6 ya got, but i dont want the clutch, not sure if your parting out or not, but i would like a price on the motor or if you would like to part out just the block/crank, shipped to 47909, please pm back, thnx

sorry i have been non existent lately guys... busy with work and all. The z6 is sold to one of my friends building it for boost for his ek coupe

all else still up for sale

I'm trying to find my photo of the sub box in the car... i'll post it in the first post when i find it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived