Body Kit and/or Rims

Rewski

body kits suck, get wheels. nothing bigger than 17" for your accord. if you get a body kit, youll get banned.

I see where your coming from with nothing bigger than 17's. I cant remember the name of it, but it comes down from above my tire and connects with the axle somewhere down there. It moves with the axle and tire, but idk if i can raise it up someway to fit 18's in there. I do not want to race this car, but i do want it to look good...and what do you mean ill get banned?

check out wheelmax.com or wheelsnext.com for some rims

you wont get banned, what she means is you should because most body kits look like complete ass and we dont like cars getting riced out

welcome to HF though :)

Ha ha thanks...and i knew i wouldnt get banned, but a buddy of mine was on a site similar to this one, but for toyotas, and when he put a body kit on his, most people kinda quit talking to him. His did look riced out though. Even though i would put my honda to shame from light to light. I think they were just jealous of his ride.

yeah people wont ignore you here, they will just give you crapt forever. check out some lips for your car, those usually look better, but then again, its your car, so do whatever you like best

ok cool thanks. My brother has a 1990 Mustang LX 5.0, and i really like his hood. It is a 5in cowl induction style hood. Have you ever seen anything similar to that (like a 1.5in or 2in cowl induction) for smaller cars like hondas?

• 2 weeks later...
you get what you pay for.. kaminari uses 7 or more layers of fiberglass on there crap..but id get rims then work your way to a body kit

I agree 100% Get some good wheels and go from there. Also get a kit that will "flow" with the lines of the car, i.e. not boxy, super wide, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey ordered springs for his accord. I wish he would slam it. But I think his is like a 2 inch drop or something like that. He'll post pictures i'm sure once he gets them on.

• 5 weeks later...

i will agree body kit are a thing of the past the only body kit i like is wide body crx all honda car look good low and liped. i think rims are about 75% of a good look. my boy that won nopi for the last three years jay barr has a lip kit, sick paint, sexy wheels, and is very clean so don't go rice thats all i can say

Archived