College Football

BuddySol

OK...after much shock and awe...I still can't believe the Ducks lost. Well I guess when you lose your QB, what you gonna do? BLAH, one of these days a PAC10 team will put LSU in it's place >_<

So thank you Arizona...for screwing over the PAC10 and most likely a 3 way tie for PAC10 champ: ASU, Oregon, USC. So who do you think will be going to the Rose Bowl?

YES THEY f*cking LOST I WAS FRONT ROW 50 YARD LINE FOR THAT crapT!!!!! pics and video up in a minute

edit for pics and video bitches

waiting for the 0:00

DSC09996.jpg

scoreboard

DSC09993.jpg

bring that f*cker down. my roommate started digging with his hands to make it tip

DSC00013.jpg

i stand next to the blue fro kid at the games

DSC00011.jpg

on the field

DSC09995.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

moviefilm

heres another video from the upper deck. you can see all of us on the sidelines with the players before rushing the field. see the 10 security guards "stopping" us from getting to the goalposts

huh ? that makes no sense since the Rose Bowl is a Pac10-Big10 bowl.

'Twas Sarcasm. All I've heard is Ohio St Ohio St Ohio St.

Almost lead me to believe it'd be Ohio St Vs Ohio St. LOL.

Hellz Ya! I would so go to game if it wasn't for the family having turkey day festivities. I always like going to away games...get a sense of how other schools tailgate and all that football tradition. Ehhh oh well...it'll be a good game. Never expected ASU to stick around this long considering that they weren't a 2nd half team, guess that new head coach is doing something right.

so that game was so hard to watch because i was hoping for a terrorist attack at sun-devil stadium so both teams would lose, but i guess i hate USC a little less than ASU, so thank you USC for beating those pricks

Hahahaha...yah somewhat. To have sole posession of the PAC-10 title, ASU can go down in a ball o' flames for all I care. BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

I'll be doing most of my rooting against UCLA - BEAT THE BRUINS! I love rivalry week...always fun.

I think after this college football season, I would really like to see the BCS just die.

haha yeah i think you can handle UCLA.

the BCS is SO STUPID! i dont understand why they still do it, so dumb. you would think after last year with boise state they would start something, and especially this year when there is no "best" team

fucla_300.jpg

GAME DAY!!! FIGHT ON!!!

lol...found this one on google:

card_stunts_large.gif

If you can't read it...it says "WESTWOOD SUCKS." And this was broadcasted on National TV in the 1960s. Westwood is where UCLA is located.

Anyhow, time to head out...its almost game time!!! :-)

Sweet...ROSE BOWL! Altho, it would have been nice if it was against Ohio State. Great...now if things fall out, we'll end up with Illinois (since tradition usually beats out non-conference at-large berths) I myself would screw tradition just to see a Georgia-USC game.

Well airjordan, sorry for your loss...look at it this way, since ASU is an at large berth...that's more money coming to the PAC 10 for participating in two BCS bowls. Then again....Hawaii could knock ASU out since they have an automatic bid. Anyone catch the Hawaii game? Colt Brennan is a decent contender for Heisman I'd say...altho I don't think he'd win out, but he is a pretty awesome QB.

Man another crazy day in College Football...and yes the BCS just seems to screw things up more than the old way of AP-Coaches.

yeah the loss sucked, we couldve won, but bah i still hate ASU. i like how about 400 of those faggots rushed the field, when theyre ranked like 7th and were an unranked team, thats the second time this season they rushed when they won a game they were supposed to

Archived