WTF is wrong with people

CRG7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

myspace = gheyspace

i stopped using it over a year ago, i get so many slutty girl friend requests, no wonder there are so many creepers out there trying to get poone tang from girls

Yeah, MySpace is full of creepers. Don't even have to be a girl, I always get Honda lurkers. Random adds from kids with rice, crap, and the occassional clean Honda. I don't accept their adds, because they are like the possible "rapists" of the car world; thieves. Not going to lie, I've added and gotten added by random people and I comment them or their pictures occassionaly, but they pop up through bulletins and I do it when I'm bored. I guess we can all be "creepy," but the level of how far you go should be known; that guy obviously went too far. But you handed yourself well, surprised you didn't block him earlier.

Oh, yeah, that was me. Sorry. I was pretty wasted that night.

I was going to say something along those lines too, but you beat me to it.

i just keep my myspace locked- you have to know my last name or email address to add me, or even view my profile. and if you're still that intent, then they have to email and talk to me first, before i'll add them. it cuts down on the number of idiots around. and im never on AIM either. lol.

I think that is a little obsessive. I do not know the last time I honestly communicated with someone through an e-mail that wasn't strictly sales related. Everyone finds what they need on forums or in person or even on MySpace; e-mail is a dying technology in my opinion. I only check it when it has been a few days, just to clear old spam messags from forums, Facebook, MySpace, and the such, but rarely to check to see if someone I know messaged me. I bet if I randomly selected 10 of my friends, I bet I've told none of them my e-mail address. Last name isn't quite as bad, but you don't always get last names when you first meet people, or remember them if it has been a while. Hell, a lot of people I hang out wouldn't even know my first name, let alone my last name; f*cking nicknames that don't get dropped.

WTF what happened to PROFILES2k?

You and Joey were together forevaaaaa

Umm, a little of a long story.

Yeah, we were together about five years.

I think that is a little obsessive. I do not know the last time I honestly communicated with someone through an e-mail that wasn't strictly sales related. Everyone finds what they need on forums or in person or even on MySpace; e-mail is a dying technology in my opinion.

E-mail = dying technology? Pagers and CRT TVs are dying technology. E-mail just isn't the common way to socially talk to people anymore.

Yea. He blocked me as soon as I brought up mention of cyber. LOL @ SCARED ASS.

Damn, good job making an attempt though lol.

omg, I love how these f'ing Myspace people feel the need to keep messaging you when you never respond to them lol.

E-mail = dying technology? Pagers and CRT TVs are dying technology. E-mail just isn't the common way to socially talk to people anymore.

That's more what I meant, "dying technology" was the only thing I could think of. E-Mail is great, but it's unless you are in business, it really doesn't do much (anymore).

That's more what I meant, "dying technology" was the only thing I could think of. E-Mail is great, but it's unless you are in business, it really doesn't do much (anymore).

well if you buy anything online you cant give them your myspace page and say send my receipt and shipping number here.

but yeah between friends email isnt really used

A couple of nights ago, I get a space friend request and a message from some guy saying he thinks he knows me. Of course, private profile, so I add him to see if I do know him. Thanks to the mutual friends addition, I find that he has 2 people I know on his list. So then I think it could be this guy I used to know a long time ago, check the pictures... no go. So then he hits me up on AIM. Let the fun begin :rolleyes:

So the space page says he's in a relationship, has pics of he and his gf all up on it. He asks me if I'm single, then says "I hear that" or something, then proceeds to say he's in and out of a relationship and just wants to move on already. So then, after agreeing to anything I had to say (even going back and changing things he said he does, lol), like 10-15 minutes later he tells me I should hang out with him... that night, no less, lol.

So yesterday he hits me up on AIM again, starts asking for my last name. Goes on to say he'd give me his social security number if I wanted, gives me his full name. I proceed to shoot him down and tell him my last name is not important. After a while of not really responding, he starts talking about how his gf hates having sex and he has to beg her for it. Then asks me if I'm looking to hook up with someone. And again says he wants to hang out and we could just go for a ride, and I could show him around my town. I proceed to tell him I don't live in a town, and go on ignoring him. Eventually, he signs off.

Get an IM from him sometime today apologizing for not coming back online last night, LOL.

That's a quick summary, the actual conversations (one-sided, lol) were pretty humorous albeit extremely creepy. WTF is wrong with people these days. It's been a long time since I was single, but wanting to meet up with someone 10-15 minutes after an AIM conversation... WTF. Psychopaths.

well if you would answer my god damn text messeges I wouldnt have to stoop that low. Oh and that was Rbolanders social security number I gave you. In case you were wondering. So are we going to hook up or what?

link to whatever your talking about please.

Facebook going IPO...

"Facebook is the largest independent player at the center of the Internet industry’s hottest trend — the shift to mini Web applications known as “widgets” which consumers can choose to add to their own sites. In effect, the Web is acting like a software operating system to distribute programs to users, much the way desktop computers and packaged software have done." -from Wallstreetmatador

I'm not really on there, ever. Spent a day on it. I've had a few requests from random people, and then I went on there quick today to approve a friend and there's some person on my friend's list from Spain and I don't know who the hell it is or how he got added to my friends list.

Archived