Hi, I'm Kristin.

Kristin

Haha. Possibly. In one of the pictures it's kind of difficult to see the shade of the car. So it's understandable. I'm trying to decide on which color I want to paint my del sol. I like blue, but blue is played out. Unless, I paint it the color of my eyes, blue. Which, would be unique.

blue.jpg

I just can't find anyone willing to mix the color.>_<

well if you did it your eye color that would be ballin'. I trying to figure out what color I want to paint mine. red again? or black/white/little orange.(those are GeekSquad color where I work), or something around tan/brown (but havent found anything I like).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA @ eye boogie. No, that's called eyeliner. It was kind of clumpy right there. =\ MY BAD. Gosh. But seriously, I want that color so bad. It's not even the fact that it's my "eye color" its... just a pretty blue. A clean, pretty blue. I don't know. Plus, I've never seen a blue like that on any car, so it'd be different.

Meh. I might just stick with white, fuggit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA GEEK SQUAD.

I love it.

HAHA @ eye boogie. No, that's called eyeliner. It was kind of clumpy right there. =\ MY BAD. Gosh. But seriously, I want that color so bad. It's not even the fact that it's my "eye color" its... just a pretty blue. A clean, pretty blue. I don't know. Plus, I've never seen a blue like that on any car, so it'd be different.

Meh. I might just stick with white, fuggit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA GEEK SQUAD.

I love it.

go to Maaco and see what they can do. they usually want a paint code, but who knows..it comes down to mixture ratios, they might be able to create a sample for you if you bring them that picture you showed us.

Thank you, thank you.

I've gone to quite a few paint shops and no one wants to tackle that color. Meh. I might just paint it Championship White. There's something about a clean, white car, that goes it for me.

Thank you, thank you.

I've gone to quite a few paint shops and no one wants to tackle that color. Meh. I might just paint it Championship White. There's something about a clean, white car, that goes it for me.

Championship white?

HELL NO. Grand Prix white. S2000 style. BRIIIIGHT white.

Championship white?

HELL NO. Grand Prix white. S2000 style. BRIIIIGHT white.

Deal. The brighter, the better. I want people to squint when they see my car.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived