Hi, I'm Kristin.

Kristin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In all honesty, I don't remember. I might have. I haven't been on this site in a while... so, I might have and just forgot about it.

...er 18 days is a long time I guess. is your del sol a manual or an automatic?

Yeah... I just like the fact that you have more control with a manual. I don't know. I'm weird I guess. I'm not a big auto fan.

Nice to meet all of you, by the way.

Hatch.

Picture502.jpg

Picture498.jpg

Picture501.jpg

yeah when i start to drive an automatic, i always put my left foot on the brake as if it was the clutch, autos suck bawlz

tru. I had to rent a car when mine got totalled, and the second i pulled out of the parking lot i tried to shift into second, and instead skidded and came to a screeching halt. luckily there was no one behind me. the guys inside the rental place musta been looking out the window thinking "oh my god, did we even check if this kid has a driver's licence?"

those are some gangsta a$$ rims.

and yeah, wtf is up with the single wiper? that some jdm shiznit? haha

[EDIT] I like the color, what is it?[/EDIT]

damn... that is a clean hatch... what all is done to it?

Not too much. I'll post a picture of the engine bay.

nice hatch, is that yours? i think you said something before about that and the sol, but i dont feel like looking for it

edit: GOOD GOD GET RID OF THAT SINGLE WIPER!

I didn't do the single wiper thing. So, psh. I'm pretty sure I mentioned my hatch and sol on here. Hahaha. About three or four posts ago.

thats pretty clean. know any hp numbers?

That hatch doesn't push that much. Low 200's. If that. My coupe, did much more.

By the way, I don't get the whole... "I'm number 2" thing.. it must be an inside joke.

LOLceraptor. :mellow:

If you want God's honest, truth... it's an original color. A friend of mine who works for a paint shop did that color up for me. He told me the hatch looks like a dirty quarter. You can get a similar silver/gray color. I believe the similar color came on the late 80's civic's. I'm not sure if they kept it into the 90's... it doesn't seem as popular. It's called Gothic Gray Metallic. It's the closest I've seen to my color.

wow I think my computer screen is broke cause I was gonna say it was like a gray/olive metallic. but still very nice. well I guess I need to pick up and new montior at work today. hahah

wow I think my computer screen is broke cause I was gonna say it was like a gray/olive metallic. but still very nice. well I guess I need to pick up and new montior at work today. hahah

Haha. Possibly. In one of the pictures it's kind of difficult to see the shade of the car. So it's understandable. I'm trying to decide on which color I want to paint my del sol. I like blue, but blue is played out. Unless, I paint it the color of my eyes, blue. Which, would be unique.

blue.jpg

I just can't find anyone willing to mix the color.>_<

Archived